Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
DeViL303

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by DeViL303 »

Taronish3 wrote: Hi what,s game name.
PM sent

Edit: That's kind of the reason I made that post was so others would know there is still an exploitable PSP game available on 3.55 OFW as its not clear to new users IMO. It can seem like everyone is waiting for one to appear. Shame its not an EU game though.
Advertising
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Thanks bro .
Advertising
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
Lantz

Post by Lantz »

Taronish3 wrote:
DeViL303 wrote:I cant believe sony have left the latest exploitable game up on PSN for so many months, anyone can come along with an up to date PS Vita on 3.55 and just $10 and have PSP ISO's and CSO working in 30 minutes.
Its seems so simple, copy a save file, then a button combination, then copy file over and back. What are the sony security guys at at all! :?:

Maybe they are hoping they will sell enough Vita's and copies of the $10 game to make it work out in the end. :D
Hi what,s game name.
Can someone PM me the game, thought I had it, instructions didn't work. called support and had them refund it >.<
C6ckneyGeezer

Post by C6ckneyGeezer »

Is there any hope of an EU exploitable game any time soon guys? It seems the Vita scene is alot slower than the old PSP scene :(

Cheers.
PS Vita 2000 EU FW3.57
HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

C6ckneyGeezer wrote:Is there any hope of an EU exploitable game any time soon guys? It seems the Vita scene is alot slower than the old PSP scene :(

Cheers.
No one has any public announcement as of yet. Where were you the past year and several months? Slow was the biggest understatement when talking about the ePSP scene.

If you're on or below 3.52 you can still set up custom bubbles to launch any homebrew you wanted with any game as a base. If you're on 3.55 and up you are currently SOL until someone makes a new release.
C6ckneyGeezer

Post by C6ckneyGeezer »

HarmfulMushroom wrote:
C6ckneyGeezer wrote:Is there any hope of an EU exploitable game any time soon guys? It seems the Vita scene is alot slower than the old PSP scene :(

Cheers.
No one has any public announcement as of yet. Where were you the past year and several months? Slow was the biggest understatement when talking about the ePSP scene.

If you're on or below 3.52 you can still set up custom bubbles to launch any homebrew you wanted with any game as a base. If you're on 3.55 and up you are currently SOL until someone makes a new release.

I only got my Vita last month so it's all new to me. I was however around when the PSP scene was rocking when the first exploits came out. It's a shame the Vita hasn't taken the same route in popularity....
PS Vita 2000 EU FW3.57
HarmfulMushroom

C6ckneyGeezer wrote:
HarmfulMushroom wrote:

Cheers.

I only got my Vita last month so it's all new to me. I was however around when the PSP scene was rocking when the first exploits came out. It's a shame the Vita hasn't taken the same route in popularity....
Ah ok, sucks you missed the window of the failmail exploit then. The PSP and Vita scenes differed greatly for the simple reason that the PSP was a failure from day one security wise. The Vita stepped up the security and then some to the point where it was proven the PS4, which is a much bigger named system, has less security in place than the Vita. Eventually everything falls and I don't think the Vita will be any exception, but it'll be a waiting game. Unfortunately since the Vita never really took off I think most people lost interest in really developing for it, but you never know.
zekepliskin

Post by zekepliskin »

HarmfulMushroom wrote:Eventually everything falls and I don't think the Vita will be any exception, but it'll be a waiting game. Unfortunately since the Vita never really took off I think most people lost interest in really developing for it, but you never know.
Well the recent 3.50 full firmware dump with reverse engineering tools by TheFloW might help things along. The way I look at it, if anything useful happens as a result (and there are still enough skilled hackers on the scene that it might in the not-too-distant future) and it gets some recognition, because the Vita has had a drought of first party games and has been in freefall popularity wise since about 2013 they're cheap it might kickstart things.

The real kicker would be an easy, consistent way of making native Vita LiveArea bubbles from homebrews. It can currently be done with ePSP based ones although it's a pain/if you don't do it right they don't have write access to the memory card, but a full native Vita one with full read/write access to the whole memory card like VitaShell does would be a huge milestone.

Just have to wait and see... ;-)
[TUTORIAL] Install TN-V11/TN-X On Vita FW 3.18

PS Vita 16GB (FW 3.51) - TN-V11 [Quikrazor87], Rejuvenate [Unity 1.06], PS1 Loader [TheFloW]
Nintendo O3DS XL 16GB (SysNAND 11.0) - A9LH, GBA VC, FBI, HBL, SuperCard DSTWO 2GB
Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PS4
HarmfulMushroom

zekepliskin wrote:
HarmfulMushroom wrote:Eventually everything falls and I don't think the Vita will be any exception, but it'll be a waiting game. Unfortunately since the Vita never really took off I think most people lost interest in really developing for it, but you never know.
Well the recent 3.50 full firmware dump with reverse engineering tools by TheFloW might help things along. The way I look at it, if anything useful happens as a result (and there are still enough skilled hackers on the scene that it might in the not-too-distant future) and it gets some recognition, because the Vita has had a drought of first party games and has been in freefall popularity wise since about 2013 they're cheap it might kickstart things.

The real kicker would be an easy, consistent way of making native Vita LiveArea bubbles from homebrews. It can currently be done with ePSP based ones although it's a pain/if you don't do it right they don't have write access to the memory card, but a full native Vita one with full read/write access to the whole memory card like VitaShell does would be a huge milestone.

Just have to wait and see... ;-)
Oh definitely, I'm also one of the many hopeful people with this recent piece of good news! The release of all the 3.50 modules was made after my post back when things still looked pretty bleak for the Vita. With a little luck both the PS4 and the Vita scenes will be progressing along nicely now!
coetriso

Post by coetriso »

Nicely explained Bro actually new members here should thank you for putting the time for this explanation, from my part thank you bro

Return to “General”