Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
pauln241

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by pauln241 »

sweet
Advertising
PlaGeRaN

Post by PlaGeRaN »

Here is a list of apps for multiple devices, it's all RSS based.

I use this on my droid:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... feedreader

Apple Iphone etc:
http://thenextweb.com/apps/2013/10/15/1 ... ws/#!pIADi

Blackberry:
http://www.topblackberryapps.net/apps/b ... eader-apps

Forward this message on to your friends who like me are also waiting for the vita exploit :mrgreen:

PS! would be cool if someone can create a sticky for this ;)
Advertising
"sometimes I feel like a Rat stuck in a Trap" RatTrap: Beastmachines

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
DamianKillYou

Post by DamianKillYou »

hopefully it doesnt cost too much i only got $11 on psn :(
P3T3

Post by P3T3 »

DamianKillYou wrote:hopefully it doesnt cost too much i only got $11 on psn :(
You need a bit more from what I have read!
DamianKillYou

Post by DamianKillYou »

P3T3 wrote:
DamianKillYou wrote:hopefully it doesnt cost too much i only got $11 on psn :(
You need a bit more from what I have read!
Its friday for me so i should be able to grab some more psn cards :D
iamdroid

Post by iamdroid »

So wait. How exactly do they notify registered members that the Ninja release has been released? Do they post a thread about it? If so how can we go about finding this information whenever Ninja actually releases the next TN. I've been on here for quite sometime, but this will be the first time I'm actually present for a TN release. All the other releases were VHBL based.
bluke

Post by bluke »

iamdroid wrote:So wait. How exactly do they notify registered members that the Ninja release has been released? Do they post a thread about it? If so how can we go about finding this information whenever Ninja actually releases the next TN. I've been on here for quite sometime, but this will be the first time I'm actually present for a TN release. All the other releases were VHBL based.
It's will be a long wait for magic box appear. Nobody know when Ninja actual release until it announce on blog. So keep looking it for every hour :D like me.
NoMoreUniqueNames

Post by NoMoreUniqueNames »

iamdroid wrote:So wait. How exactly do they notify registered members that the Ninja release has been released? Do they post a thread about it? If so how can we go about finding this information whenever Ninja actually releases the next TN. I've been on here for quite sometime, but this will be the first time I'm actually present for a TN release. All the other releases were VHBL based.
At the top of the forum page where the banner ad and the random homebrew box is where you'll want to keep your eye on. When you get access to the game's name it'll show up as a green banner with the VHBL logo on the left side. It will be right under the banner ad. It should stay there until the ninja release is publicly revealed by wololo on the blog.

I'm not 100% sure on how it's determined when you get access but it's most likely a combination of account creation date and how helpful and active you are here on the forums. That being said anyone with a warning on their forum account will not see the ninja release until it is posted on the blog. It's taking a long time to get the release for most because they, being wololo and staff, gotta spread it out to about 40,000 people.

A bit after the game is publicly posted for everyone who's not a /talk member to see, the files for VHBL and/or TN-V will be released. This is, to my understanding, curb leaks as people feel less inclined to tell everyone else about the "cool game that could load VHBL" when they can't even run it themselves.

For more information please refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=11307
DocteurQui

Post by DocteurQui »

Hi,
I registered to the forum recently, I read somewhere on the forum the ninja release is done progressivly depending on the users. As I'm new should I assume I'll get the info last ?
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

DocteurQui wrote:Hi,
I registered to the forum recently, I read somewhere on the forum the ninja release is done progressivly depending on the users. As I'm new should I assume I'll get the info last ?
You assumed correct.

Return to “General”