Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

UVL Discussion thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: UVL Discussion thread

Post by fate6 »

gmol wrote: No.
well that was very helpful
any who we wont really know till we try but frankly I doubt it will work like that
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
gmol

Post by gmol »

fate6 wrote:
gmol wrote: No.
well that was very helpful
any who we wont really know till we try but frankly I doubt it will work like that
I'll be more explicit the next time x_X
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

its fine just a flat out "no" does not really explain anything I know I have done it before and was yelled at for it >____<
IMO your not wrong I dont think it will ever work like that :/
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
renotseng

Post by renotseng »

could this usermode Vita hack/exploit eventually open the door to a remote play home brew that works or would this type of thing need a kernel exploit?
garrei

Post by garrei »

gmol wrote:
Nelson93 wrote:Oh no I really didn't mean it in the way of piracy but rather in the forms of open apps like android that can add functionality :) Like a cross platform messaging client between vita, ios and android would be nice
PSM it's more than enough to make a cross-platform msg service.
open source browser :D
Whats wrong with Sony's one?
"Whats wrong with Sony's one?"
"Whats wrong with Sony's one?"

please leave...
My PC: AMD FX 8-core 4.2Ghz, 16gb RAM, GTX 580, 60gb SSD, Blu-ray Burner, WiFi, 1.5TB HDD, 1000W PSU, 27" Full HD Monitor
My PSP Slim 2002 - TA-085
My PS3 Slim 160GB 4.25 OFW
My Vita: WiFi only :(
renotseng

Post by renotseng »

a homebrew like whatsapp that could send messages to peoples whatsapp on their phones would be good. are these things possible without kernel access?
marjowikid

Post by marjowikid »

i just hope i can remote play my ps3 games or some how put them on the vita that would be kick *** GOD i wanna play bf3 where no gamer has ever gone before IN THE FORBIDDEN ZONE!!!!! that means outside lol
garrei

Post by garrei »

id like to use my vita as a ps3 CONTROLLER. my controllers are messed up and dont work properly, would be good to use my vita to control my ps3 games...
My PC: AMD FX 8-core 4.2Ghz, 16gb RAM, GTX 580, 60gb SSD, Blu-ray Burner, WiFi, 1.5TB HDD, 1000W PSU, 27" Full HD Monitor
Batman:Beyond
Banned

Post by Batman:Beyond »

garrei wrote:id like to use my vita as a ps3 CONTROLLER. my controllers are messed up and dont work properly, would be good to use my vita to control my ps3 games...
Isnt that already possible?
garrei

Post by garrei »

Batman:Beyond wrote:
garrei wrote:id like to use my vita as a ps3 CONTROLLER. my controllers are messed up and dont work properly, would be good to use my vita to control my ps3 games...
Isnt that already possible?
please link me to how as i didnt think there was. Im not talking about the official remote play feature, im talking more like a FuSa Gamepad for Vita-->PS3. If this exists, please tell me! :shock:

Return to “General”