Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.60/6.39/6.38 Downgrader v4 Released!

All topics regarding downgrading with TN Hen
jvhellraiser

Post by jvhellraiser »

by PSP Noob Central on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 11:27am

Important Note: This Kernel Exploit was NOT found by me. It was handed to me by Zecoxao, and it was handed to him by Davee.

Another Important note: You run the application at your OWN risk. I am not held accountable if you screw up your PSP.

After a long wait, here is the port of Davee's 6.35/6.31 downgrader to 6.60/6.39/6.38.

This is a very simple app, just put the desired destination OFW in PSP/GAME/UPDATE, and the app will read the factory installed OFW (aka, the OFW it came with), and allow any updater greater than or equal to this OFW. The range for this has NOT been tested, so I do not know which OFWs it is possible to downgrade to, for which model, but I've tested from 6.60 to 6.20 and 6.35, 6.39 should also work. If you use the wrong updater, the update itself will error out or go back to XMB.

Change Log:

Added Support for 6.60
Fixed 6.60 problem that didn't allow to downgrade to anything greater than 6.20, thanks to Davee
Allows any updater that is greater than or equal to the factory installed OFW (Has not been fully tested, will most likely work on 500 and up)
Special Sauce added by Proxima

To Davee for making the original 6.35/6.31 downgrader, and for finding this exploit.

To ultimakillz and skyend for being my mentors when I first entered the scene.

To n00b81 for teaching me a lot of things.

To Davee, Freddy, TheLemonMan, Hellcat, and Draan for answering any question's I've had.

To TiPi and Nymphaea for allowing me to work on their VSH sploit, which gained me alot of knowledge and experience.

To Npt for hosting such an awesome competition!

To Arnold, for fixing things here and there.

To All the people who beta tested!

To TiPi for the awsome icon0.

To Zecoxao for handing me the exploit.

To Proxima for adding the special sauce!

And to many others that I'm probably forgetting.

Get it here:

Download Downgrader For 660

Source: PSP King.de poste by The Zett
Advertising
TiPi
Retired Mod

Re: 6.60/6.39/6.38 Downgrader v4 Released!

Post by TiPi »

http://www.wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8315 ;-)
Advertising
Problems or questions? Feel free to contact me.
-My Blog-

Return to “Downgrading”