Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[UPD][RELEASE] 6.60/6.39/6.38 Downgrader v4.1 by some1

All topics regarding downgrading with TN Hen
naki-the-curious

Re: [UPD][RELEASE] 6.60/6.39/6.38 Downgrader v4.1 by some1

Post by naki-the-curious »

varun wrote:@some1 i was/am not trying to make you angry and its good that u want to make games.
although u dont make hens/isodrivers etc (and its not illegal too) but u allow people easily reach them through downgraders, i mean downgrading latest firmwares, allowing people (indirectly) play pirated games.

secondly how would u feel if u make a cool game but even people with latest firmware play pirated games.

finally(not saying tn was better than u or u r better than him or he did it for fame or u did it for compo), total noob waited for months before releasing his 6.20 hen,because-
1)he needed time

but why dint he release 6.35 hen with his vsh exploit-

bcoz he hated piracy, he released it for 6.20(even after sukkiri port i think u were the cool guy who did it) he didnt release it.
if u can prove it wrong how bout this-

before 6.35 was released he could have released his hen for 6.31 through hbl or his vsh exploit but he wrore-
The Total Noob wrote: I am thinking about porting my HEN to 6.31. For that I need an exploit, myself, I found a VSH exploit

later on he scibbled it and then wrote-

I'll release HEN for 6.20. When Sony releases a new firmware (but I don't think so, because they don't care about the PSP anymore), I'll port it to 6.31 (idea by Flyer).
so what do u think??
All the things you said to some1 you could say to Total_noob. I know that He himself was strongly against ISO loading, and I respect that, but he "indirectly" made it possible to load them. (using Prometheus ISO loader or aLoader etc). ofcourse Total_noob was against it, but it doesnt change the fact that he made it possible for other people to make ISO loaders. (same as your argument against some1)
Advertising
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)
varun
Banned

Post by varun »

@naki
at that time there was no ISO loaders
where as even before 6.60 pro was released there was an ISO loader for the firklmware before pro was released

I never took tn's name before some1s reply and I don't want to write more cuz I will be temporarily banned

Since u have taken the topic too far -
I already wrote -
The main point was TN never hacked latest firmwares even if he could because he knew that people will find a way to play iso
Advertising
Maxaxle

Post by Maxaxle »

Works extremely well! Thanks!
-A newb who scr..ed up his PSP earlier by trying to install CFW 6.60 ME-1 over OFW 6.39...
Silver PSP-2001 (TA-085 v2) PRO-B10 CFW 6.20
If you're going to stick with an OFW, stick with 6.20.

P.S. My avatar is a picture of my dog, scaled down.
batelcho

Re: [RELEASE] 6.60/6.39/6.38 Downgrader v4 by some1

Post by batelcho »

some1 wrote:
hrfounder wrote:this doesn't work on my 02g

"A later version of the system software is already installed.
There is no need to update.
(CAAFFFFFCF7)"

i tried downgrading to 6.20, 6.35 and 6.39... none seem to work...
help please :(

edit: could it be that i'm trying to downgrade it with the wrong ofw? dunno what ofw came with it from the factory, but the readme said something about it... what ofw should i try?
weird, what's your mobo? Can you use idstorage manager to dump your keys and send me the 0x51 key?

I have the same problem and my psp is psp 3001 and the mobo is TA-095v2.I dumped the 0x51 key and the version info in it is 6.39
I've also tested downgrader v4, v4.1, v5 and non of these had success to downgrade even to 6.35 from 6.39 or 6.60 but i downgraded to 6.39 from 6.60 with v5; so my question is can i edit key 0x51 to say 6.20 because i guess this is the reason for errors we get or i can cause a brick that way?

Return to “Downgrading”