Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP Go won't charge

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
RonyeTBF

PSP Go won't charge

Post by RonyeTBF »

Hello. Everyone and Merry Christmas.
I am a happy owner of a PSP Go (and a Vita :P ). I usualy use it as the "last" portable platform, because i find the PS Vita and switch (lite) too "big" for a portable "to go" console. Playing old SNES and GB game, plus some PS1 gold game.
Some month ago, my PSP Go just died, it won't turn on anymore. Ordered a battery replace it came back to life just in time for a long train trip... Yet it died again.
Coming back home, pulling out the battery and in again it started, the i found it won't charge (Original cable with a 5V 1 Amps charger shared with the Vita), neither when connected via USB Storage: I can access the PSP Go files, but it won't charge on USB neither (Yes, i checked "charging trough USB"). Shutting Down to save the last juice of energy... It won't turn on anymore again.
Now i am charging the battery with an external charger for Lithium Battery, but still haven't figured how to fix the Go. Want to check internal Fuses and some regulator, someone have a schematic to make it easier? I have some soldering skill.
Advertising

Return to “General”