Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP GO - System Storage corrupted

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Desu4Ever

PSP GO - System Storage corrupted

Post by Desu4Ever »

Hi!

I have a serious problem with the System Storage of my PSP GO. I bought it from ebay, second hand, and everything was working fine. but when i formatted the system storage, the memory goes corrupted or something. I Can't format it (Error 802E100A). i Can't copy something from Memory Stick to System Storage . i tried to restore the original settings, but doesnt work. If i plug it into my PC, Windows don't recognize the PSP... So i can't format it on windows.

I tried to bring my psp to a repair shop (they fix smartphones and some game consoles) But the guy said that its too expensive, and its better to buy another new one! :shock:

So, it is possible to do something, maybe via scene?

Thanks, and sorry for my english :)
Advertising
RandQalan

Re: PSP GO - System Storage corrupted

Post by RandQalan »

Desu4Ever wrote:Hi!

I have a serious problem with the System Storage of my PSP GO. I bought it from ebay, second hand, and everything was working fine. but when i formatted the system storage, the memory goes corrupted or something. I Can't format it (Error 802E100A). i Can't copy something from Memory Stick to System Storage . i tried to restore the original settings, but doesnt work. If i plug it into my PC, Windows don't recognize the PSP... So i can't format it on windows.

I tried to bring my psp to a repair shop (they fix smartphones and some game consoles) But the guy said that its too expensive, and its better to buy another new one! :shock:

So, it is possible to do something, maybe via scene?

Thanks, and sorry for my english :)
If it still boots
Get yourself a memory card but still not sure if you will be able to do everything it is suppose to do

http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-Memory-St ... B0033UPL3A

Hope you did not pay much for that GS has some here for 59.99
Advertising
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

Why the heck is everyone posting in the tutorials section now?

Moved to PSP > General
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

SMOKE wrote:Why the heck is everyone posting in the tutorials section now?

Moved to PSP > General
Wops did not read were it was posted
Desu4Ever

Post by Desu4Ever »

Moved to PSP > General
oh, sorry, i thought i was posting in General.

Thanks for the reply RandQalan, but i have memory stick already. I only want to fix the system storage.
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

Desu4Ever wrote:

Moved to PSP > General
oh, sorry, i thought i was posting in General.

Thanks for the reply RandQalan, but i have memory stick already. I only want to fix the system storage.
Just had an idea may not work but shut the PSP Go all the way down for 15 min then restart restore defaults
format see if it may work just read a post were someone had something like that happen and it worked for them with complete shutdown
the 15 min is a guess by me to make sure everything is off
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Desu4Ever

Post by Desu4Ever »

Wolfmade wrote:Download a Linux distro and install it on a USB drive and boot your computer from that. Then, use gParted to format the PSP.
Whoa! nice idea! i will try that :)

I cant use the PSP on windows (unkown device), but i will try HDDLLF too.

EDIT: Nope, HDDLLF does not show my PSP. And btw, i tried in my ps3 and it doesn't work too.

EDIT2: Nooo! I tried with linux and doesn't work... :| Linux doesn't show the PSP, like Windows.

The problem is not only to loose the internal storage, is that i cant connect to ps3/windows, and for this i cant pair with a Dualshock 3 too... :(

No solutions? Maybe the best is sell this PSP GO and buy another one...
Desu4Ever

Post by Desu4Ever »

RandQalan wrote:
Just had an idea may not work but shut the PSP Go all the way down for 15 min then restart restore defaults
format see if it may work just read a post were someone had something like that happen and it worked for them with complete shutdown
Oh, i didnt notice your post. Ok, my PSP go have been shutdown a few hours. Now i have formated it with Triangle + Square + Select + Start and... Nothing new. I will try again in 15 minutes. It seems that the system storage is completely dead.
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

Desu4Ever wrote:
RandQalan wrote:
Oh, i didnt notice your post. Ok, my PSP go have been shutdown a few hours. Now i have formated it with Triangle + Square + Select + Start and... Nothing new. I will try again in 15 minutes. It seems that the system storage is completely dead.
But flash0 still works or it would not boot at all hope best of luck but you as close to a brick that is not a brick as can be with the ef0 fried

Return to “General”