Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

xReader 1.3.0 rev1433 Mod by suloku

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
maric110884

xReader 1.3.0 rev1433 Mod by suloku

Post by maric110884 »

this homebrew like psp comics but for me its way better.

Developer's note:
[spoiler]
I compiled the latest xReader version available.

Signed eboot.pbp with pscrypter 2.0 included.
Patch file with the changes to xReader 1.3.0 rev1433 included.

PS: the default language for the non modified version is chinese, here's how to change language to english:
Run xReader
Push SELECT button
Select the third option with the CIRCLE button
Select the last but one option (second option starting from below) and use the RIGHT and LEFT arrows to change the language
Push the CROSS button two times to exit the menu screens and the language will be changed.

suloku MOD features:
Default language changed to english
Added a cylce images option for image mode (the first image in the directory will be displayed after the last one)
Added "Zoome mode back" button. It changes the zoom mode (as the zoom mode button) but it will change to the previous zoom mode instead of the next one. Use /\+Up and /\+down to change zoom modes (default configuration)
Added a file counter in the information screens in image mode. This is useful for knowing how many files there are in the directory and the number of the file we are on (very useful when reading comics).
Added free memory displaying. The reason of this is for knowing if an image can't be loaded because we lack memory (which is solved by reestarting xReader or because there really was an error.
Changed file size display from bytes to kbytes (because it is easier to be read).
[/spoiler]
Overview
official version
JPEG, PNG, BMP, TGA, GIF formats Viewing image files
XT, RAR, ZIP, CHM, HTML e-books and other display
play mp3 (also available as BGM)
it can read lyric(lrc)
text encoding (Unicode, BIG5, GBK, SJIS) support
with automatic bookmark bookmark feature
image Scaling and rotation
frequency of the CPU, reducing power consumption
and it can play game like homebrew and went you exit game it goes back to xreader.
How to use
put xreader folder on ms0:\PSP\GAME
put txr_rdriver.prx on seplugins folder if you want to back on xreader wen lunch games and then exit.
no need to put rdiver on game.txt or vsh.txt
note:to play music first go to your music directory and press square(highlight) on all mp3 then
press triangle and then add music choose yes done. if you have questions feel free to ask.sorry for my bad english
Screen shots
Download
Unchanged version:xReader_130.rar by hrimfaxi aka virtuous flame
modified version :xReader_130_sulokuMOD.rar
source
Advertising
Last edited by maric110884 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
sorry for my bad english
psp 3000 4g OFW6.20 -> 6.20TN-A-D -> 6.35 pro-b3 -> 6.20 pro-b4p -> 6.20 pro-b5p ->
6.20 pro-b6p -> 6.20 pro-b7p -> 6.20 pro-b8->6.60 pro- nightly
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Re: xReader 1.3.0 rev1433

Post by Disturbed0ne »

It doesn't support cbr or cbz format? :shock:

I don't want to have to convert all of the comics I already have to other formats just to use this reader. :cry:
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
maric110884

Post by maric110884 »

Disturbed0ne wrote:It doesn't support cbr or cbz format? :shock:

I don't want to have to convert all of the comics I already have to other formats just to use this reader. :cry:
i dont know if cbr supported maybe you should try cause all of my manga are .zip format
or if u want i have manga downloader almost all manga in .zip format can download
just pm me if you want.
sorry for my bad english
psp 3000 4g OFW6.20 -> 6.20TN-A-D -> 6.35 pro-b3 -> 6.20 pro-b4p -> 6.20 pro-b5p ->
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

maric110884 wrote:

i dont know if cbr supported maybe you should try cause all of my manga are .zip format
or if u want i have manga downloader almost all manga in .zip format can download
just pm me if you want.
I don't read much Manga. I'm more of a fan of Marvel/DC (American) comics. Thanks anyway though.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
maric110884

Post by maric110884 »

Disturbed0ne wrote:
maric110884 wrote:

just pm me if you want.
I don't read much Manga. I'm more of a fan of Marvel/DC (American) comics. Thanks anyway though.
i try it cbr. are working if you want like digital comic of psp put image setting to scrolling left and right.
sorry for my bad english
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Oh cool. I'll have to grab this then. Thanks for posting it. 8-)
hrimfaxi
Guru

Post by hrimfaxi »

Have you missed a credit s for the original author?
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

hrimfaxi wrote:Have you missed a credit s for the original author?
The code.google.com page lists the owner as "Outmatch". I'm not familiar with this person. Do they have any other work that they'd be more known for?
TragicTheBlubbering

Post by TragicTheBlubbering »

Disturbed0ne wrote:
The code.google.com page lists the owner as "Outmatch". I'm not familiar with this person. Do they have any other work that they'd be more known for?
http://code.google.com/p/procfw/people/list. :lol:
Dude you're talking to him. Outmatch is hrimfaxi, aka virtuous flame, aka liquidzigong. :lol:

@op, Please give credit where it is due. or this will be locked, and the links deleted. Thanks.
R.I.P Leonard Nimoy, the original Mr. Spock. He lived long and prospered. :cry:
---------------
[spoiler]Paridae or gtfo! 8-)
---------------
i was wondering if there anyway to mod the ps3 so i can play ps3 game ??
[/spoiler]
---------------
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

TragicTheBlubbering wrote:
Disturbed0ne wrote:
http://code.google.com/p/procfw/people/list. :lol:
Dude you're talking to him. Outmatch is hrimfaxi, aka virtuous flame, aka liquidzigong. :lol:

@op, Please give credit where it is due. or this will be locked, and the links deleted. Thanks.
The man has to many names to remember. :shock:

That's why I like to stick to just one everywhere. 8-) (Same online name for over 15 years now!)

Return to “Homebrews”