Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP e1000 CFW 6.60 PRO-B9: POPSLoader v4g help

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
ENDeverMORE

PSP e1000 CFW 6.60 PRO-B9: POPSLoader v4g help

Post by ENDeverMORE »

Hey people reading this, I'm new to the forums, not new to PSP modding but that was quite a long time ago, and I never really asked on forums for help with anything when I last did this.

Recently started up my PSP e1000 (regret getting since the lack of wireless, but I don't have a ps3 anyway...) once again, and downloaded most of the files I once had on this thing.

My current issue is with popsloader v4g, which I recently installed onto the psp. Evil Zone works perfectly fine, with whatever version of popsloader is set by default, but trying to load my copy of Mortal Kombat Trilogy, with the knowledge of it working fine on 3.71 holding R as the game starts up doesn't bring up the menu to change what version of pops loads up.

not been able to find anything on any difference in execution in opening said menu.
If anyone could fill me in, in opening this menu on popsloader v4g, that would be swell! :D
Advertising
ENDeverMORE

Re: PSP e1000 CFW 6.60 PRO-B9: POPSLoader v4g help

Post by ENDeverMORE »

Also another question while I'm here: is it possible to tie my Gravatar profile image to this site? The url Gravatar provide doesn't work and I can't see an upload image button :/
Advertising
ENDeverMORE

Post by ENDeverMORE »

I managed to bring the popsloader menu up now so original question is off.
I was holding L, R & Select, so one or all of them made it work, anyone else with the same problem reading this: there you are.
Someone close this thread (if thats what you do when a topic has no more purpose) and answer my unrelated question if you want
ENDeverMORE

Post by ENDeverMORE »

I take it back, more confusing issue! (for me at least) I changed the version to what is suggested on (http://psxeboots.com/pops-compatibility-list) but the games crash before the startup
by games I mean Mortal Kombat Trilogy (used 3.72) and Crash Bandicoot (so far only used 3.71) so far only thing that has worked on any game has been default by flash (or whatever it's called)
ENDeverMORE

Post by ENDeverMORE »

I updated the CFW, The version of pops loader you have there is the one I have on my PSP now.
Mortal Kombat Trilogy still crashes on start up, upon selecting either 3.72/3.71
jack52032

Post by jack52032 »

Try making ps1 eboot again with psx2psp http://downloads.exophase.com/198/psx2psp-v142/

Return to “Homebrews”