Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP go wireless file transfer

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
ali_ihsan21

PSP go wireless file transfer

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

Is it possible to control both internal and memory stick memories at the same time from one eft window ?

If I open the wireless file transfer software from stick only MS directories appearing and its the same for the internal memory.
Advertising
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
TecXero

Re: PSP go wireless file transfer

Post by TecXero »

I do believe there's a modified version of Filer specifically for that.
Advertising
PSP Slim CFW 6.60 ME-2.2
Wii 4.3 d2x cIOS v10-alt Beta53 Base 56 & 57
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

TecXero wrote:I do believe there's a modified version of Filer specifically for that.
you're right, thanks a lot mate.

link of it http://zload.net/v2/archives/file/?id=2417581

I just installed it, I can view both drivers now and this partly solved my problem but I want was to connect the device to wireless network and reach both drivers from windows's eft screen.
TecXero

Post by TecXero »

I figured you meant transferring files over Ad Hoc. What software were you trying to use before? That will give me a better reference to what you're looking for. The only thing I can think of that offers what you're talking about is Nethost FS, which is very old and I don't think anyone has updated it for the Go.
PSP Slim CFW 6.60 ME-2.2
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

TecXero wrote:I figured you meant transferring files over Ad Hoc. What software were you trying to use before? That will give me a better reference to what you're looking for. The only thing I can think of that offers what you're talking about is Nethost FS, which is very old and I don't think anyone has updated it for the Go.
This is it; http://www.qj.net/psp/homebrew-applicat ... alpha.html

Its working fine but as I said you can only browse the drive which you run that homebrew from.
TecXero

Post by TecXero »

I doubt you'll find a solution beyond coding it yourself. It's been a long time since I've even looked into FTP for the PSP and, with a quick google search, it seems it's been a long time since anyone has developed or updated such tools in quite a while as well. Unfortunately, the Go was a later device and even then, it took a while to really open up beyond basic HENs. There aren't many programs for the PSP developed with the Go's internal memory in mind, since the Phat and Slim were the standard for quite a while for PSP homebrew. I don't see why it couldn't be done, just need a developer that would be interested in making such a program. Honestly, FTP is a fairly basic protocal, it probably wouldn't be that hard to make a program from scrap that considers the Go.
PSP Slim CFW 6.60 ME-2.2
suloku

Post by suloku »

Try asking the developer for the source code (luiz_pestana@yahoo.com.br).

But it is based in PSPFTPD by zx81, and wifile transfer is actually old, since pspftpd was updated to support newer firmwares in its own. Version 0.5.0 should work fine under 6.xx firmwares and it is open source, so anyone could update it to support both in the PSPGo.

http://www.qj.net/psp/homebrew-applicat ... -v050.html

I'll look into it, but I can't promise anything, for the little I have seen of the source I would need to create two virtual folders that direct to ef0 and ms0, but I don't have a clue of how to do that.
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

suloku wrote:Try asking the developer for the source code (luiz_pestana@yahoo.com.br).

But it is based in PSPFTPD by zx81, and wifile transfer is actually old, since pspftpd was updated to support newer firmwares in its own. Version 0.5.0 should work fine under 6.xx firmwares and it is open source, so anyone could update it to support both in the PSPGo.

http://www.qj.net/psp/homebrew-applicat ... -v050.html

I'll look into it, but I can't promise anything, for the little I have seen of the source I would need to create two virtual folders that direct to ef0 and ms0, but I don't have a clue of how to do that.
Alright thanks even for the information. ;)
suloku

Post by suloku »

I was messing with the code, I made it show a ef0 and ms0 folder, then realized there was an easier way to do it, and got it to work just fine. Then I finally realized that there was no need to modify the source at all since pspftpd supports multiple connections :roll:

You just have to modify the config file like this:

Code: Select all

# PSP-FTPD configuration file
#
# Uncomment the following line to use FTP server 
# with a user authentication
#
# Uncomment the following line to use FTP server 
# with UMD as root directory 
#
# That way, ftp clients can only see files and
# subdirectories of UMD
# Disc0 connection
auth=umd:umd
root=disc0:
# MS0 connection
auth=ms:ms
root=ms0:
# EF0 connection
auth=ef:ef
root=ef0:
# Anonymous connection
root=ms0:
Then just access the internal storage using "ftp://ef:ef@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx", the xxx being the PSP ip adress (for example 192.168.1.15). If you set your PSP to have a fixed IP adress you can create a shortcut with this content: "C:\Windows\explorer.exe ftp://ms:ms@192.168.1.15" and another with "C:\Windows\explorer.exe ftp://ef:ef@192.168.1.15" and the first will open the memory stick and the second the internal storage.

If you don't set an anonymous connection root path pspftpd will always request an username and password.

Like always, to get access to ms0 and ef0 the app must be run from the memory stick.

ps: the method I made consisten in having a directory named "$DT" (device toogle) and when entering that directory pspftpd would change between ms0 and ef0. Only problem was that it needed constant manual refreshing of the directories by pressing f5.
AnotherLife

Post by AnotherLife »

PSPFTPD makes a lot of broken transfers.

Doesn't even check for errors, just broken files...

Return to “Homebrews”