Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release][Lib] AMGLib PLUS, a 3D engine for pspsdk

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
andresmargar

[Release][Lib] AMGLib PLUS, a 3D engine for pspsdk

Post by andresmargar »

Hi everyone! I'm so proud of showing you a library which I'm currently developing. It's basicly a 3D library for those who always wanted to do 3D graphics without having many knowledge of the PSP hardware and system calls. It also covers model loading (in obj format, supports textures), a physics engine using Bullet library, cool special effects (such as real-time shadows, texture rendering, multitexture and so on). If it wasn't enough, I added some utility modules (savedata, mp3 player...) all in usermode, so every psp is able to launch games made with this library.

Download (from sourceforge): https://sourceforge.net/projects/amglib ... urce=files

Enjoy ;)
Advertising
DS_Marine
Developer

Re: [Release][Lib] AMGLib PLUS, a 3D engine for pspsdk

Post by DS_Marine »

Sounds great, gratz on the release : D
I should add that the full docs and the comments in the examples are in spanish, only the basic install instructions are in english. But that shouldn't be a problem for english-only developers anyway...
Maybe you could add some screenshots to the OP?
Advertising
ImagePSP-Controlled drone
"Hackers don't have superpowers. Just a hackable PSP and a brain (ships by default on most humans models)" -Wololo
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

It's a problem for me but not much of a problem once I have a look at the samples xD If you want, I can assist you with the English documentation. On a second thought, I'm usually caught up doing a lot of things, so I won't really have much time to help translate. Besides I'd use google translate since I don't know Spanish, and it may not come out right :oops:
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
Malachi

Post by Malachi »

I'm definitely going to be following this! Well done
Omega2058
Developer

Post by Omega2058 »

This is actually really neat. The Spanish wasn't expected, but that's not a big deal. Thanks for sharing. (:
>forces<

Post by >forces< »

sauske_firekid wrote:It's a problem for me but not much of a problem once I have a look at the samples xD If you want, I can assist you with the English documentation. On a second thought, I'm usually caught up doing a lot of things, so I won't really have much time to help translate. Besides I'd use google translate since I don't know Spanish, and it may not come out right :oops:
well i can do the translate to spanish
Spintires Mod Maker find thread at oovee forums
read
metro 2033 ✓
2034 ✓
2035 soon
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

>forces< wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:It's a problem for me but not much of a problem once I have a look at the samples xD If you want, I can assist you with the English documentation. On a second thought, I'm usually caught up doing a lot of things, so I won't really have much time to help translate. Besides I'd use google translate since I don't know Spanish, and it may not come out right :oops:
well i can do the translate to spanish
Nice, PM the developer and let him know :)
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
andresmargar

Post by andresmargar »

I'm so glad that you like the library :) (the downloads have increased a lot xD)
Next release I'll make it bilingual for you english users, either the docs or the comments in the examples. Just wait and see :D
Mills

Post by Mills »

Hi everybody.

I've been testing AMG and I got really good things. All the scenes were tested on my PSP 2000 and worked at 60 FPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJbmHonrJv0

Check this, is the intro planet from worms 3D ripped from the GameCube version, rotating inside a PSP :) It has an emv_map texture simulating GLSL shining.
(Original model from TEAM17 http://www.team17.com):

Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/757 ... RMS_3D.rar
suloku

Post by suloku »

Looks awesome

Return to “Homebrews”