Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
dark69
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by dark69 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:40 pm

amirmaher wrote:Hello everyone...
I have a Fat Princess code (US PS3 Game) and I haven't a ps3. :(
I just got this code today and i don't know when will it expire.
It's price is $14.99. https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... NCESS00001
I want to exchange it with $10 PSN code.
Someone is interested ?
that code its from fat princess piece of cake, right and its free when you reach the leve 15. good luck if find someone to buy that
Advertising
"seek no happiness, she will find you"
dark69

johnny.ego
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:44 am

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by johnny.ego » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:00 pm

It's a GIVEAWAY thread, not for selling, begging or exchanging codes.
Advertising

skype
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:23 am

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by skype » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:45 am

dark69 wrote:
amirmaher wrote:Hello everyone...
I have a Fat Princess code (US PS3 Game) and I haven't a ps3. :(
I just got this code today and i don't know when will it expire.
It's price is $14.99. https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... NCESS00001
I want to exchange it with $10 PSN code.
Someone is interested ?
that code its from fat princess piece of cake, right and its free when you reach the leve 15. good luck if find someone to buy that
yes.its.free.if.you.have.vita.and.beat.level.15.
amazing.you.got.there.for.10$. :lol:

anonymouss3221
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by anonymouss3221 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:19 am

Is this forum only for PS codes or can i post codes for other things here?

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [[email protected] ~]$

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by fate6 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:41 am

Its supposed to be for Playstation but honestly it doesn't terribly matter.
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:58 am

anonymouss3221 wrote:Is this forum only for PS codes or can i post codes for other things here?
fate6 wrote:Its supposed to be for Playstation but honestly it doesn't terribly matter.
I guess that would fall into the etc. category in the title. xD
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

dark69
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by dark69 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:21 pm

skype wrote:
dark69 wrote:
amirmaher wrote:Hello everyone...
I have a Fat Princess code (US PS3 Game) and I haven't a ps3. :(
I just got this code today and i don't know when will it expire.
It's price is $14.99. https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... NCESS00001
I want to exchange it with $10 PSN code.
Someone is interested ?
that code its from fat princess piece of cake, right and its free when you reach the leve 15. good luck if find someone to buy that
yes.its.free.if.you.have.vita.and.beat.level.15.
amazing.you.got.there.for.10$. :lol:
the game also is on android and ios so not only on vita :D
"seek no happiness, she will find you"
dark69

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [[email protected] ~]$

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by fate6 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:43 pm

This thread is for posting codes you do not want or maybe just feeling generous.
I have deleted the recent begging but please keep it clean guys!
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

militantslash
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by militantslash » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:47 am

I have EU Minecraft code for PS3 and VITA. Came in my cartridge so dont need it twice.

Anyone not got it yet?

Thibault1171
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:26 am

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by Thibault1171 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:17 am

militantslash wrote:I have EU Minecraft code for PS3 and VITA. Came in my cartridge so dont need it twice.

Anyone not got it yet?
I'm ok with it :D It will be nice to own it in my pocket :ugeek:
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
PSP 1000/3000/GO
PSVita 1000 Datecode 2C running 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 with up-to-date firmware

Post Reply

Return to “Homebrews”