Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP 3000

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
DMTea

PSP 3000

Post by DMTea »

I installed 6.60 C2 (remember how hard it used to be? ****... ) on this Pink PSP 3000. Anyways, I run eLoader to launch GuitarBox.... I make my guitar cable perfectly blah blah blah...

I run the application, and it doesn't pickup the microphone in the headphone jack, it uses the built-in microphone.... Gahh all that for nothing :( looks like I'm going to need to find a PSP 2000.

Is there any way to make a plugin to disable the built-in psp 3000 microphone? :/ I want guitarbox to pickup the sounds from the actual headphone jack, not the Microphone built into the PSP.
Advertising
Guize I can haz kernal cuz i got purtty cmd window to say stuffs.
LiudvikasLTU

Re: PSP 3000

Post by LiudvikasLTU »

DMTea wrote:I installed 6.60 C2 (remember how hard it used to be? ****... ) on this Pink PSP 3000. Anyways, I run eLoader to launch GuitarBox.... I make my guitar cable perfectly blah blah blah...

I run the application, and it doesn't pickup the microphone in the headphone jack, it uses the built-in microphone.... Gahh all that for nothing :( looks like I'm going to need to find a PSP 2000.

Is there any way to make a plugin to disable the built-in psp 3000 microphone? :/ I want guitarbox to pickup the sounds from the actual headphone jack, not the Microphone built into the PSP.
I think this is impossible without modding the psp. You also can try contacting the developer
Advertising
I'm a part of SpaceCow studios and I know it! :mrgreen:

Return to “Homebrews”