Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

HomebrewStore

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
afrothunder

Re: HomebrewStore

Post by afrothunder »

Vorth wrote:@up I'll try download one more time.
@edit Still this same error :(
Are you sure Part 2 of the download is completing?(it prompts separately after the first finishes) Its the part that downloads HBVU.prta
Advertising
HomebrewEnabler
Banned

Post by HomebrewEnabler »

i am 70 percent that he missed that part
Advertising
richdotward

Post by richdotward »

All working great on PSP 2003 offical 6.20

Obviously limited choice at the moment but could be THE place to get your signed apps if you continue.

Rich
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

richdotward wrote:Obviously limited choice at the moment but could be THE place to get your signed apps if you continue.
That's the goal ;)
bryan1001

Post by bryan1001 »

Excuse me good sir, but I use a Bluetooth Phone to access Internet on my PSPgo, does this Homebrew Store support it?
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

bryan1001 wrote:Excuse me good sir, but I use a Bluetooth Phone to access Internet on my PSPgo, does this Homebrew Store support it?
You will have significant loading times, and while I have not tried it I assume it will work.
bryan1001

Post by bryan1001 »

It does not work, I have tried it already, games for PSPgo need to be updated to be compatible with Bluetooth Internet, which so far No Games have been updated yet. Plus, My Phone gives my PSP 3.6 MBPS but PSP Lowers it to only 2 MBPS, but still fast for my PSP
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

bryan1001 wrote:It does not work, I have tried it already, games for PSPgo need to be updated to be compatible with Bluetooth Internet, which so far No Games have been updated yet. Plus, My Phone gives my PSP 3.6 MBPS but PSP Lowers it to only 2 MBPS, but still fast for my PSP
I'm not sure if there is anything in the PSPSDK to actually handle PSPgo specific features such as bluetooth tethering. Do any official games support it?
bryan1001

Post by bryan1001 »

So Far none, the PSPgo uses Dial-Up Networking through Bluetooth to do this....and worse...I got AT&T
hacker alias

Post by hacker alias »

I got a pgezip extract error, psp go 6.31, but I'll try again tomorrow on a different wifi connection, this one requires logging in and it regularly cycles everything.

Return to “Homebrews”