Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

HomebrewStore

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
asci

Re: HomebrewStore

Post by asci »

anylanguagestudy in homebrew store is 0.9 ...here it is 1.0 thats annoying...had to delete it because no french and spanish...
Advertising
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

asci wrote:anylanguagestudy in homebrew store is 0.9 ...here it is 1.0 thats annoying...had to delete it because no french and spanish...
There will be a large content update happening soon with the final Genesis comp titles. I'll be sure to have anylanguagestudy updated.
Advertising
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

yeah that´s a lot to do ;) hehe i wanna suggest to you. Do no´t update to often idk the changes in anylang. or other brews and how often they are downloaded @ your cute store. I´m still waiting for more brews @ your store ^^ you did suprised me as i found the mod of the bookr brew @ your list ^^thanks russia to ;) ^^sometimes it´s helpful or desirable to get older ver. ;)
Nice to see that you don´t care about some1´s release or pro b6 hen and going on with your brew/server .. you should give 6.39pro-b6 to the people, maybe hbl (less brick risk) to .. i close to delete Wololo´s tool and the shrinked patapon mod (by splash&cobaltex) also i suggest maybe more information about the hb´s, if´s possibel.
:twisted: Give me the littel finger and i try to take the whole hand!
apolloscow

Post by apolloscow »

This is one of the best things ever made for the psp. A way to get a lot of awesome free psp stuff. :D
HBSigner

Post by HBSigner »

This is the best thing that has ever happened to Homebrew!
INFO
PSP
CFW 6.39 B9
Model: 2001

PS2
SCPH-77001
Working on getting FreeMcBoot Installed :)

PS3
OFW 3.72
Waiting for the CFW by Mathieulh or KakaRotoKS to be released soon Image
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

HBSigner wrote:This is the best thing that has ever happened to Homebrew!
Thanks! I've added that to the hbstore.screeze.com random quote rotation.

EDIT:

Also, just to keep this thread in sync with the other, LivePatch 6221435 is now being sent to connecting PSP clients. See viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6061&p=80054#p80328 for details.
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

This thread isn't updated as often so I'll leave something special here.

Our work on 3.00 has gone faster than anticipated, to the point where the additional 2.xx stability and speed improvement versions may just be merged into 3.00 and skipped as separate releases.

3.00 will have a divergence from our original interface to go in a unique direction. We don't wan't to spoil the whole interface but some slight info could be in order :P

The 3.xx UI will be very geometrically styled and easily themed, with little reliance on images, it will also have great usability improvements such as 10 items listed at a time instead of 4 (how they are listed is still a secret though :lol: )

As a small teaser, below is an image of a PSP-N1000 series unit running a development version of 3.00, viewing the storefront.

Comments on the storefront, or anything else, are absolutely welcome.
apolloscow

Post by apolloscow »

afrothunder wrote:This thread isn't updated as often so I'll leave something special here.

Our work on 3.00 has gone faster than anticipated, to the point where the additional 2.xx stability and speed improvement versions may just be merged into 3.00 and skipped as separate releases.

3.00 will have a divergence from our original interface to go in a unique direction. We don't wan't to spoil the whole interface but some slight info could be in order :P

The 3.xx UI will be very geometrically styled and easily themed, with little reliance on images, it will also have great usability improvements such as 10 items listed at a time instead of 4 (how they are listed is still a secret though :lol: )

As a small teaser, below is an image of a PSP-N1000 series unit running a development version of 3.00, viewing the storefront.

Comments on the storefront, or anything else, are absolutely welcome.
Sweet can't wait for this to be released.
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

There hasn't been an update posted here in a while so, despite there not being much to say, here's an update.

HBStore 3.0 is still being developed, although its release isn't expected as soon as it once was.

Content updates are still happening on a regular basis, and content submissions through the HomebrewStore website ( http://hbstore.screeze.com ) are appreciated.

We are still offering HBStore integration services to homebrew developers, contact us if interested.

Some new stats to finish off the post:
Individual devices served: 40,361
Number of uses recorded: 223,788
Average amount of unique devices using the HomebrewStore per day: 800 with a usual range from 750 to 950
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

yeah the store provide a lot of brews now nice ^^close to all genesis brews
If i download a hb from the store i get a floder with a number insteed of hb-name may you can tell pp which floder does contain which hb.

10 download @ 1 page .. mh that does mean you still have round about 10 pages in your game section :twisted: vertical display?!

me prefer the pc client
why we cann´t download pspinstaller 7 @ hbs .. or hbs @ pspinstaller
HomeBrews working with Psp 6.xx fw viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624
ofw (shrunk) HomeBrews viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879

All Psp homebrews at mfi.re/toBsucht
http://pspinstaller.co.uk

Return to “Homebrews”