Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

HomebrewStore

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
vision2040

Re: HomebrewStore

Post by vision2040 »

this is amazing..... :D
Advertising
By_Fantasy

Post by By_Fantasy »

Gonna try it out ^^
Advertising
Sorry I'm A Newbie :S
As you can see my english is not very good
reapersmist

Post by reapersmist »

Here is some packs, put together this from wololo forums there are 63 Homebrews, did not include Halflife or halo because of size..... and U hafto allocate WTH & PSPComic's folders to the proper area's TY all who have been signing, my PSP is the happiest its ever been..... ty wololo for your wonderfull site

63 Homebrews(including PSEncrypter2.0)-all tested on PSP3000 OFW 6.35(BTW Peolpe make funny names for stuff, so i dub these Handcock Lists.....Handcock! good name for future signing software )
http://www.mediafire.com/?y3jll61dcpttp6d
http://www.mediafire.com/?4xc5yv73vlwd9s7
http://www.mediafire.com/?mfe6bzd4z5k86oz

P.S. Afro if ya dont have all the links from wololo here is most
scarecr0w

Post by scarecr0w »

afrothunder wrote:
scarecr0w wrote:oh yeah i submited a sign hb on hb store called pspcomic.. i signed it my self and runs smooth on ofw.. can u pls check it out if it works on other firmware?? thanks in advance
Your submission was added on the 19th. It was tested compatible with 6.20 and up on both a PSP-1000 and PSP-N1000 series unit.
thank now my go is dead.. semi brick
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

scarecr0w wrote:thank now my go is dead.. semi brick
Are you sure it's not just frozen? The HomebrewStore does not have flash access and neither should any user mode app in the first place due to Sony restrictions. If it is semi-bricked then you should let someone know that you just found a kernel exploit :o
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

To anyone having problems accessing the HomebrewStore. The server has been under unusually high load for the last five hours and within the last hour or so clients were beginning to be denied access to the store, causing random errors or messages such as "The Store was not found". Solutions have been installed serverside to mitigate the issue and clients should be able to connect again.

EDIT: There has also been another serverside update. Categories will now list their items with newest content first.
jimoulis3000

Post by jimoulis3000 »

I have a problem with my psp go. I can not click download button can somebody give me a link with the eboot or tell me what to do. I have a psp go 6.20TN-C. :roll:
warsnoopy

Post by warsnoopy »

This seems like it could be abused, I dont know how many here follow the hacking scene with the DS and Acekard, but a while ago two seperate releases we're released for the Acekard and they faked being officially to intentionally brick thousands of DS out there in the world. Whats stopping someone from signing an eboot that also finds a way to intentionally brick your unit?

Theyd just submit it and it could be distributed right?
PSP-3001 Spirited Green 6.35 PRO <- DOWNGRADED TO 6.20 TN-C - SOLD
PSP-3001 Piano Black 6.20 <- 6.20 TN-C - SOLD
PSP-3001 God of War edition <- 6.35 <- DOWNGRADED TO 6.20 TN-C
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

warsnoopy wrote:This seems like it could be abused, I dont know how many here follow the hacking scene with the DS and Acekard, but a while ago two seperate releases we're released for the Acekard and they faked being officially to intentionally brick thousands of DS out there in the world. Whats stopping someone from signing an eboot that also finds a way to intentionally brick your unit?

Theyd just submit it and it could be distributed right?
Submissions are not automated, and user mode doesn't have that access.
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

jimoulis3000 wrote:I have a problem with my psp go. I can not click download button can somebody give me a link with the eboot or tell me what to do. I have a psp go 6.20TN-C. :roll:
Enable javascript.

Return to “Homebrews”