Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Streaming Netflix's Watch Instantly Via HBL

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
immson

Streaming Netflix's Watch Instantly Via HBL

Post by immson »

Is this a possibility?
Advertising
pspgo ofw 6.20 w/ pro b 10 fix1 | psv ofw 1.81 w/ cef tn-b
frillybob

Re: Streaming Netflix's Watch Instantly Via HBL

Post by frillybob »

absolutly not

the streaming we can do requires cfw and is limited netfilx would also have to endorse it
Advertising
Please pray for frillybob. Get updates from here > viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2974
His brother mainly posts for him now! :)
kirbycrusader

Post by kirbycrusader »

Yes. Then Sony would flame and horass Netflix for endorsing a feature in Custom Firmware, which Sony's goal is to prevent indefinitely. Netflix then loses popularity and then the feature they applied to CFW goes away. Oppurtunity completely wasted. Basically this would never happen.
My PSP: PSP-3001, Launch-Day, Silver, Ratchet and Clank Edition, 6.20 TN-C HEN, Signed Digital Comics/SenseMe HEN Loader.

My Wii: Launch Day (3306), White, HackMii 1.0.8, HomeBrew Channel Installed, DVDX, BootMii-Boot2/IOS, System Menu 4.2U.
cv-

Post by cv- »

never fear, remote play is here (unless you can't afford a ps3, then you got a lot to fear)
so yeah, if your ps3 is haxed i belive you can start up netflix via remote play, sadly i didn't care for a hack of the already awesome ps3, and updated.
immson

Post by immson »

cv- wrote:never fear, remote play is here (unless you can't afford a ps3, then you got a lot to fear)
so yeah, if your ps3 is haxed i belive you can start up netflix via remote play, sadly i didn't care for a hack of the already awesome ps3, and updated.
where can i find more information about using my ps3 to stream netflix via remote play and cfw(if your talking cfw)?
cv-

Post by cv- »

call netflix if ur already signed up n i think you can ask for the netflix instant stream disc for ps3, Also to see it via psp i belive only your ps3 has to be haxed, i think it was ofw 3.42 that was exploitible, me id rather just use a tv versus a small psp screen, so idk about netflix on hbl :O
immson

Post by immson »

cv- wrote:call netflix if ur already signed up n i think you can ask for the netflix instant stream disc for ps3, Also to see it via psp i belive only your ps3 has to be haxed, i think it was ofw 3.42 that was exploitible, me id rather just use a tv versus a small psp screen, so idk about netflix on hbl :O
So you can watch netflix on the ps3 with either the disc which i have, or the new software. I tried both and my psp would not access them via remote play. :(
Slephnir

Post by Slephnir »

Second post sas it all there really is no need for a discussion. Netflicks is already in Sony's pocket for ps3 and could eventually move to psp (2?) doubtufl though.
Names USED
1)Ghost-115 (not in use)
2)Helzone/Hellzone (not in use)
3)Eiodalin (in use but old no longer being continued)
4)Yellowhound (not in use)
5)Slephnier (in use but no longer being continued PSNID)
5.5)Slephnir (in use refined current norm)
immson

Post by immson »

Slephnir wrote:Second post sas it all there really is no need for a discussion. Netflicks is already in Sony's pocket for ps3 and could eventually move to psp (2?) doubtufl though.
If there was a way to run silverlight through the browser on the psp it would likely work.

Return to “Homebrews”