Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Official PRO CFW Topic

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
iJimaniac

Re: Official PRO CFW Topic

Post by iJimaniac »

thanks! Im not exactly sure why I would need this but cool anyway!
Advertising
Robin hood stole from the rich and gave too the poor,
Obama steals from the rich AND poor and gives to...
Robin Hood was the first welfare program!
XxDarknessAngelxX

Post by XxDarknessAngelxX »

hey guys i get this glitch in PRO that when ever i exit a game my psp crashes
WTF?

its been happening to my psp sine 2 weeks ago and i haven't installed anything to it any one know why??
Advertising
Prynus Necus

Post by Prynus Necus »

XxDarknessAngelxX wrote:hey guys i get this glitch in PRO that when ever i exit a game my psp crashes
WTF?

its been happening to my psp sine 2 weeks ago and i haven't installed anything to it any one know why??
Which game in does it happens ? try disabling some plug ins :D
pauruff29

Post by pauruff29 »

PRO B9 is out already guys ;)
its the official release!
hykung

Post by hykung »

what are the best settings for iso cahce size and iso cache number?
Steven

Post by Steven »

XxDarknessAngelxX wrote:hey guys i get this glitch in PRO that when ever i exit a game my psp crashes
WTF?

which version of PRO? 6.20, 6.35, 6.39 or 6.60?
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

hykung wrote:what are the best settings for iso cahce size and iso cache number?
The default ones?
KaInEvIL

Post by KaInEvIL »

Hello, could anyone tell us the best configuration for games to run smoothly in CFW Pro?. Here's an example of what i mean: I recently played the final fantasy type-0 demo on normal 6.60 firmware and it ran smoothly, except for the parts were there was a lot of **** going on ( caused low framerates obviously ). But then, i used CFW PRO-B9 6.60 and i noticed it was somewhat slower, especially on those hardware demanding parts. It doesn't make sense to me since i used the memory stick speedup, maximum iso cache and 333 mhz clock settings, and the game manages to run choppier and slower. There is a HUGE performance gap between 6.39 and 6.60 though. 6.39 was even slower. So maybe we should run everything with default settings?, or are they game specific?, also, i use an original ms ( really hard to get around here btw ), just saying, since i don't really know if that would have a relevant impact on performance.
ponso21

Post by ponso21 »

KaInEvIL wrote:Hello, could anyone tell us the best configuration for games to run smoothly in CFW Pro?. Here's an example of what i mean: I recently played the final fantasy type-0 demo on normal 6.60 firmware and it ran smoothly, except for the parts were there was a lot of **** going on ( caused low framerates obviously ). But then, i used CFW PRO-B9 6.60 and i noticed it was somewhat slower, especially on those hardware demanding parts. It doesn't make sense to me since i used the memory stick speedup, maximum iso cache and 333 mhz clock settings, and the game manages to run choppier and slower. There is a HUGE performance gap between 6.39 and 6.60 though. 6.39 was even slower. So maybe we should run everything with default settings?, or are they game specific?, also, i use an original ms ( really hard to get around here btw ), just saying, since i don't really know if that would have a relevant impact on performance.
Try playing the game without ms speedup, default ISO cache settings, and 333/166 cpu clock. I'll try out FF Type-0 whenever I have time on 6.20 PRO B9.
Jhabhobho

Post by Jhabhobho »

hello guys.

i'm a noob from this.

I have psp 3003 rr with ofw 6.30
motherboard model : TA-095
motherboard type : BRIGHT 3003 (09g)
umd firmware ver. 1.3
psp ver. Bright v4.0
pssible cfw : 6.3x HEN and UP

now, what i did was i updated it to 6.39, and after that to CFW 6.39 PRO-B9. it was successful, thanks to steven who really helped me.
my question is, do i need to install a HEN or LCFW? or that's it, it 's all finished? sorry guys i really don't know about this things.

thanks everybody and God bless you all...

jhabhobho
PSP 3003 RR "SLIM & LITE" = {BRIGHT 3003 V4.0 TA-095 (09g)}, OFW 6.30 ----------> OFW 6.39 ----------> CFW 6.39 PRO B9

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”