Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

NewSlide.prx -Questions & Custom BG (post here)

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
afrothunder
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Re: NewSlide.prx Backgrounds (Post here so we can all see )

Post by afrothunder »

HackThiefCoder93 wrote: How did you make it run other eboots?
NewSlide will start any eboot located in ef0:/NEWSLIDE/EBOOT.PBP

Just put the homebrew you wish to run inside of the NEWSLIDE folder, close your PSPgo, and enjoy! :P

(You can rename the default browser eboot to something else if you would rather not delete it)
RUSTII wrote:I always have this plugin activated.
But instead of using the clock EBOOT. i have put The homebrew snake game there instead :D
It only uses L + R Trigger's :D And watching Videos and listening To music i use homebrews that use less CPU then the one on the XMB
Sounds awesome!
Advertising
HackThiefCoder93
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:26 pm
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: NewSlide.prx Backgrounds (Post here so we can all see )

Post by HackThiefCoder93 »

afrothunder wrote:
HackThiefCoder93 wrote: How did you make it run other eboots?
NewSlide will start any eboot located in ef0:/NEWSLIDE/EBOOT.PBP

Just put the homebrew you wish to run inside of the NEWSLIDE folder, close your PSPgo, and enjoy! :P

(You can rename the default browser eboot to something else if you would rather not delete it)
RUSTII wrote:I always have this plugin activated.
But instead of using the clock EBOOT. i have put The homebrew snake game there instead :D
It only uses L + R Trigger's :D And watching Videos and listening To music i use homebrews that use less CPU then the one on the XMB
Sounds awesome!

Thank you, I will try it out, but is it possible to make it where if you are listening to music or watching a vid and you close it so that it wont run newslide
Advertising
In My Collection: Ps3 SS, 2xVita 1000,2xVita 2000, PspGo, Neo Geo X, 3ds XL, Wii, Wii U Pro, Xbox360 slim, Nvidia Sheild,Ps4,Xbox One,Asus ROG 980m 24GBram 1TB storage, Alienware Aurora r5 GTX 980 32GB ram 12TB HDDS, team I.D:LeDaAzn
afrothunder
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Re: NewSlide.prx Backgrounds (Post here so we can all see )

Post by afrothunder »

HackThiefCoder93 wrote: Thank you, I will try it out, but is it possible to make it where if you are listening to music or watching a vid and you close it so that it wont run newslide
If you put the HOLD switch on, NewSlide will not activate. Be sure to open your Go before taking the HOLD switch back off however, unless you want to be brought into your slide eboot.
HackThiefCoder93
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:26 pm
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: NewSlide.prx Backgrounds (Post here so we can all see )

Post by HackThiefCoder93 »

afrothunder wrote:
HackThiefCoder93 wrote: Thank you, I will try it out, but is it possible to make it where if you are listening to music or watching a vid and you close it so that it wont run newslide
If you put the HOLD switch on, NewSlide will not activate. Be sure to open your Go before taking the HOLD switch back off however, unless you want to be brought into your slide eboot.
Thank you, guess i have to disable hold.prx. ps. last question(hopefully) can i make it display a pic of me or like a slideshow
(Update) when i disabled my hold.prx and enabled new slide i put my psp on hold and closed it but my normal clock popped up and i know its still in hold cause my button don't work.
In My Collection: Ps3 SS, 2xVita 1000,2xVita 2000, PspGo, Neo Geo X, 3ds XL, Wii, Wii U Pro, Xbox360 slim, Nvidia Sheild,Ps4,Xbox One,Asus ROG 980m 24GBram 1TB storage, Alienware Aurora r5 GTX 980 32GB ram 12TB HDDS, team I.D:LeDaAzn
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”