Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CFW Pro nightly builds: post them here!

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
StepS

Re: CFW Pro nightly builds: post them here!

Post by StepS »

skoug, i'm not a PRO developer and I don't know when will it be officially released.
About CIPL Flasher, it is only for hackable PSPs (i.e. 1000s, 2000s non-v3). For 2000v3, 3000(3g,4g), Go use 6.20 with Permanent patch, if it fits you.
Advertising
osumaniac

Post by osumaniac »

I have a question, if these builds keep updating, will there be a Pro-C version ?
Advertising
ultimakillz
Retired Mod

Post by ultimakillz »

osumaniac wrote:I have a question, if these builds keep updating, will there be a Pro-C version ?
eventually there could be, depending on how the developers decide to handle their project. they could release a new letter revision after certain major updates, or they could just keep putting out nightly builds.
skoug

Post by skoug »

stepS maybe you didn't understand what my guestion was.maybe i didnt make my self clear.sorry about that.my english are not that good.i know that you are not a pro developer.i was just wanted to know this.to try any new compliled nightly test build on my psp 2000 will i have to install and unistall cipl flasher every time or not? i thought that you might know thats why i asked.thanks!
PS Vita (1004) (ECFW 3.18 TN V V10)
PSP Slim (2004A) (CFW 6.60 PRO C2/LME 2.3 DUALBOOT)
PS3 Slim (2004A) (CFW 4.65.2 REBUG REX COBRA )
nknave

Post by nknave »

skoug wrote:stepS maybe you didn't understand what my guestion was.maybe i didnt make my self clear.sorry about that.my english are not that good.i know that you are not a pro developer.i was just wanted to know this.to try any new compliled nightly test build on my psp 2000 will i have to install and unistall cipl flasher every time or not? i thought that you might know thats why i asked.thanks!
I'm not stepS but I I think it is best to remove CIPL first, than uninstall pro with PROUPDATE and than do the process of install all over. I know this works cause it's how I do it.

Than again maybe you can just put your newest nightly build PROUPDATE, run it and use the Reinstall LCFW and the new modules will be flashed, that is of course a theory that I have not myself done, but there is always pandora to rescue you ;)

Just as a recomendation to all that seek a stable MS Speed Up hack working, go with Revision 2a8081c97c4b for PSP1000 only.
This bug is still not corrected for slim models (5g I don't know) but for 2g and above stick with 639_PROB7_nightly_b13_rev_f6312063516a

EDIT: Updated post to reflect an important change in the latest Nighty build, This is valid as of 6-9-11 2pm GMT
Last edited by nknave on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
skoug

Post by skoug »

nknave thanks for your response.i thought that cipl flasher might need the procedure 6.20 permanent bootloader needed. i have a pandora battery but i wouldnt like to have to use it.haven't tried f6312063516a ,steps latest comile is the one i used.might give it a try if latest compiles don't fix ms speed up.or maybe try 6.39 me v5 .seems neuron continues his work, even though he joined pro team.by the way i am greek thats why i dont speak english very good.need to study more.again thanks.
PS Vita (1004) (ECFW 3.18 TN V V10)
PSP Slim (2004A) (CFW 6.60 PRO C2/LME 2.3 DUALBOOT)
PS3 Slim (2004A) (CFW 4.65.2 REBUG REX COBRA )
Blue.Gazer

Post by Blue.Gazer »

nknave wrote:I have not reported that glitch over PRO's website but I will after 1 or 2 nightly updates to see if it's already being solved. Don't want to flood the Issues section with bug reports that probably other already have.
I already reported it, but it looks like no one wants to look at it.. :oops:
DeathAngel74

Post by DeathAngel74 »

Just as a recomendation to all that seek a stable MS Speed Up hack working, go with "6.XX_PROB7_nightly_b13_rev_f6312063516a"

This is the last revision where the MS Speed hack truely works, every nightly build after this breaks the MS Speed Hack
What do I need to set it to to see results??? I have a slim psp2k(TA-85v1) if that helps. I know the default is "16", but wanted more advice before messing sh*t up. LOL. thanks :mrgreen: Also is it just for fake ms pro duos?? or can "real" ones benefit too?
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Blue.Gazer wrote:
nknave wrote:I have not reported that glitch over PRO's website but I will after 1 or 2 nightly updates to see if it's already being solved. Don't want to flood the Issues section with bug reports that probably other already have.
I already reported it, but it looks like no one wants to look at it.. :oops:
Just to give you a scale: I work for a company where we treat bug reports very seriously, and some of our bugs in the queue are 1 year old. So don't expect a reply for a bug report you posted 1 day ago. Let it live for a week or two, then ping the devs to get maybe an ETA if they feel like it. The devs will look into it eventually, depending on how many people it impacts.

Reporting it was the best thing to do, because now the devs can track it. If you're a dev, the next step for you would be to investigate the root cause, but if you're not a dev, you can only wait for the bug to be fixed. It's not that devs don't want to lok at your bug, but they probably have other things to do as well (in the project and in real life)

Your bug is one of the last ones in a list of almost 50, so it might take a while before they get to it ;)
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
darksent21

Post by darksent21 »

can someone give me link for this file 6.XX_PROB7_nightly_b13_rev_f6312063516a where the MM Speed hack is still working.. cant find the nightly builds old thread... thanks ;)

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”