Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Who would I talk to about a small homebrew project?

Underground PS3 information and discussions
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Redpapermoon

Who would I talk to about a small homebrew project?

Post by Redpapermoon »

Hello all. Since downgrading my Slim PS3 I've looked, and looked for a missing feature on a CFW system.

Screenshots.

I really enjoy taking them. To share, keep, etc. I could get a capture device but I really only want to take screenshots. Now I've researched it a bit, and so far only the Code Unique software (Has a DRM dongle.) is able to let CFW users to take them. The software was cracked on 3.55, but I could never get it to work. There's a new Code Unique 3 that works on CFW 4.30 but has yet to be cracked, (The person who cracked the 3.55 one made a deal with the CU team or something?). Sony made it so game developers could implement a screenshot feature in their games. It wasn't widely used though.

Now I was wondering who I'd talk to in order to get a sort of homebrew that runs in the PS3's background that allows screenshots to be saved in game? I of course know that developers are busy now a days, but it'd really be awesome to be able to take high definition screenshots from the PS3. I wouldn't ask them to do this for free unless they offered to do so. I will gather a collection of donations from people like myself who would also like to seem this come true. Are there any skilled developers on here that would give this a shot? Perhaps try to get the screenshot coding from the Code Unique software and port it to run on 4.40?

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you all.
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Who would I talk to about a small homebrew project?

Post by fate6 »

now I know you mean well but
Rule's wrote:- Do not open a new topic just to request people to sign homebrews for you, or to code this or that (homebrew, plugin,...) for you.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Programming & security”