Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

phantasy star portible 2 on ps3 help

Underground PS3 information and discussions
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
jd20dog

phantasy star portible 2 on ps3 help

Post by jd20dog »

im trying to get psp2 to work on the ps3
on the compatibility page says "remaster b22 with modified prxencryptor (PrxEncryptor_mod2)"
what do i do to do this? ive dont remember ever hearing about this prxencryptor mod 2

any and all help is appreciated

as a side note my mind just isn't as sharp as it used to be(dang you chemo brain)so please be clear and coherent as possible in your explanation
Advertising
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........
jd20dog

Re: phantasy star portible 2 on ps3 help

Post by jd20dog »

ive been using the psn pkg file to make this
i cant use my umd sense i lent it to a friend to play while hes over seas and i kinda dont expect to git it back any time soon

are there any issues common to just psn files in this process? ive only gotten one to work and its already a ps3 compatible game, mad blocker.
if any one has an idea on this stuff please help
as most people dont even understand whats being done here
Advertising
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........
isaacking14

Post by isaacking14 »

I wish i couldve helped sooner but if this doesnt help you maybe it will help someone else. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lt5ggtuwnskc ... xnSvBa/Old and download psp2ps3 v2.05cex. Also download v1.8.1 and replace the prxencyrptor with the one in v2.05. add VFPU_USE_FAST_VMMUL = 1 to the minis 2.txt and sign using the new prxencryptor. I tried using 1.8.1 without the new prxencryptor and it gave me a black screen. i just tried it with the replaced prx and it worked!
ErnieBall

Post by ErnieBall »

Have you been able to play it without slowdowns? I tried using the ISO with Cobra PSP launcher and it had slowdowns.
Also did you use the minis or the remastered method?
PSP 1004 6.60 ME
PSV 1000 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 CECH-2004A FERROX 4.80 Cobra 7.3
jd20dog

Post by jd20dog »

no slow down on rebug 4.53.1.....yes it is leaked so go find it on the official rebug forums, not rebugs main site
ErnieBall

Post by ErnieBall »

using the iso or psp2ps3 method?
PSP 1004 6.60 ME
PSV 1000 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 CECH-2004A FERROX 4.80 Cobra 7.3

Return to “Programming & security”