Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Looking for good PS3 Games

Discuss official PS3 games here
Shiggitay

Looking for good PS3 Games

Post by Shiggitay »

Hi all. I plan on getting a CFW-capable PS3 off of eBay soon and I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some games? So far I have:

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Complex
Project Diva F JP *
Project Diva F 2nd US
Project Diva F 2nd JP *
Tomb Raider (2013)
Mirror's Edge
Uncharted 1 and 2

* I have these on the PS Vita, but it's gonna be fun playing custom edits as well.

Okay... recommend away! :)
Advertising
Last edited by Shiggitay on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bert960

Re: Looking for good PS3 Games

Post by Bert960 »

The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V and VI, Destiny, Any of the Naruto Ninja Storm games, Obama Senpai JP, Infamous but not Infamous 2 cuz that was shi**y. Definitely DEMON SOULS, DARK SOULS, AND DARK SOULS II (if you don't get those games, you're a casual). God of War I-IV, and J-Star Victory.
Advertising
Last edited by Bert960 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shiggitay

Post by Shiggitay »

Bert960 wrote:The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V and VI, Destiny, Any of the Naruto Ninja Storm games, Obama Senpai JP, Infamous but not Infamous 2 cuz that was shi**y, Definitely DEMON SOULS, DARK SOULS, AND DARK SOULS II (if you don't get those games, your a casual). God War I-IV, and J-Star Victory.
Thanks! What about the Uncharted series?

EDIT: When did GTA 6 come out? o_O;
Bert960

Post by Bert960 »

Haven't played those but received good responses from them. You should get them as well if your hard drive can hold them
Shiggitay

Post by Shiggitay »

Cool. I plan on getting one (a PS3) in a few weeks.... hopefully before xmas.
jack52032

Post by jack52032 »

Catherine & Mgs games
Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

Destiny I would not recommend, it requires online to be played.

Eternal Sonata, any Disgaea title, Majin, Soul Calibur 4 or 5, Samurai warriors any title same goes for Dynasty warriors or Warriors Orochi... well the question is not very specific.
What genre? RPG, rhythm, action, shooter,...?
The internet is a bottomless barrel of sh*t, we try to fill it, everyday. But we fail, because its bottomless.
Shiggitay

Post by Shiggitay »

Okay good point.. I didn't specify what I'd wanna play.... I have some music rhythm games (Project Diva), I'm getting Uncharted 1-3. I think I'll stop there so I don't burn out. If you want to keep suggesting stuff based on what my list is in the OP by all means go straight ahead. :)
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 »

If you like Medieval games then I've been playing Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning. It's a great game. Also, for RPGs any of the Tales games are good, all Final Fantasy games are worth at least one play through regardless of how much flak 13 got.
GAME GENIE ROCKS! CHECK IT OUT!
Game Genie Website
Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

Yes I can vouch for what ss4gogeta069 said.
The tales of games might be a huge bit cliché but they are not bad... at least they are no tales of hearts fiasco. :lol:
Yeah final fantasy is somehow worth to be played BUT not on the ps3 anymore!!!
All final fantasy XIII parts are being released on steam with dlc included so you might want to consider buying those titles during the steam winter holiday sale.
Same goes for all agarest titles, not bad but better being played on pc or the next candidate is valkyria chronicles or dead or alive 5 last round is the same.
House of the dead overkill is major fun but also better played on pc where it is called typing of the dead, don't be fooled it includes both play modes "original" and "typing".

Now titles on the ps3 would be akibas trip... it is not bad, I find it slightly hilarious.
Oh yeah far cry 3 and especially blood dragon but I still would recommend them on pc.
The internet is a bottomless barrel of sh*t, we try to fill it, everyday. But we fail, because its bottomless.

Return to “Games”