Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Tomb Raider

Discuss official PS3 games here
n0cuddl3-v2

Re: Tomb Raider

Post by n0cuddl3-v2 »

praed0r wrote: I have been playing Tomb Raider since the very beginning - first on my Sega Megadrive - then on PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and even on Android
Uh ah wha...? TR on Mega Drive? Sure u been playing THE actual Tomb Raider? On Mega Drive/Genesis?
R u sure its not Toki, or Toe Jam & Earl? :shock:

And yes, I've tried Google too. :ugeek: :P :lol:
Advertising
praed0r

Post by praed0r »

n0cuddl3-v2 wrote:
praed0r wrote: I have been playing Tomb Raider since the very beginning - first on my Sega Megadrive - then on PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and even on Android
Uh ah wha...? TR on Mega Drive? Sure u been playing THE actual Tomb Raider? On Mega Drive/Genesis?
R u sure its not Toki, or Toe Jam & Earl? :shock:

And yes, I've tried Google too. :ugeek: :P :lol:
The original TR came out on the Mega drive I think, now I think about it, it may have been the Saturn...... sorry .... either way, I only got the PS1 because TR2 was an exclusive on it.
Advertising
PSVita 2.60 Stock - 16Gb
PSP 3003 6.60 PRO-B10 - 24Gb
PSone with screen
PS2 Slim with screen
PS3 Phat 320Gb Stock F/W
PS3 Super Slim 1Tb Stock F/W
PS4 1Tb Stock F/W
Nexus 5 16Gb Rooted KK 4.4
Nexus 7 32Gb Rooted JB 4.2.2
Nexus 10 16Gb Rooted JB 4.3.0
n0cuddl3-v2

Post by n0cuddl3-v2 »

Nah matey, u mixed up really bad. MD is 16 bit gen console. We are talking abt a Third Person Shooter game here. MD wont possibly handle TR game other than early Doom game. If u claiming u r 60, no offense but u losing it lol. But I salute u for ur gaming enthusiasm. :D

But u r right on Saturn release, which I didnt even know that. I thought PSX did it firstly. Just watching youtube clip now for Saturn. Wow, just wow. It brings back memory alright. This game is crooked (GFX wise) compared to 2013 ver. :twisted: :mrgreen:
ove_p

Post by ove_p »

nice gameplay and graphics, feels like uncharted
DR460N

Post by DR460N »

hmmm, I'm still going to pick up the PS4 definitive edition today. I heard mixed things, I'm hoping I won't be dissapointed
tinostar91

Post by tinostar91 »

DR460N wrote:hmmm, I'm still going to pick up the PS4 definitive edition today. I heard mixed things, I'm hoping I won't be dissapointed
You could've just got regular version which is cheaper and its only downside is that it looks little bit worse, absolutely nothing else, it's basically same game.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

tinostar91 wrote: You could've just got regular version which is cheaper and its only downside is that it looks little bit worse, absolutely nothing else, it's basically same game.

Yes but if you have not played the game and have a PS4 then it would be better to get the upgraded version right?
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Daniel_Davies85

Post by Daniel_Davies85 »

2 words: Camilla Luddington.

Enough said.
jd20dog

Post by jd20dog »

its like resident evil 4 and onward and silent hill shattered memories
though good on they're own, the names are really just there to pull the fan-base in for sales...

every so often its great to have a different style to a game series, though the 3rd person fps *** gits old,like R.E. and T.R. not being so much puzzle based to 3rd person ***
i liked the new tomb raider, but from playing both the ps3 and 4 versions ild have to say the ps4 beats the ps3 version ten fold on the graphics, but plot is good but i feel like they just made an uncharted game and through lora in there just cause they didn't think it would add anything to uncharted

the days of ps1 are long gone...along with all the first gen 3d consoles
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........

Return to “Games”