Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

MGS V new trailer!!

Discuss official PS3 games here
JeoWay

Re: MGS V new trailer!!

Post by JeoWay »

Ohhhh i see... lmawl
Advertising
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

rafael707 wrote:so this game takes place after peace walker? And XOF? interesting..
it takes place in the year 1785 for some reason, and it's with Big Boss' father: Great Boss, who molested Big Boss when he was a kid, that's why BB turned up messed up. Then there's holographic maps and huge Metal Gears that can fly in that era for some reason, and there's also tons of shooting and exploisions and Solid Snake appears even though he's not born yet but kojima will use time-travel as an excuse for his retcons, then he'll end up saying that nanomachines existed back then, only they weren't nano, but about the size of a pee and they have more miraculous powers than the ones in MGS4, even though MGS4 takes place 200 years after.
NNNRT wrote:
JeoWay wrote:
rafael707 wrote:so this game takes place after peace walker? And XOF? interesting..
'Honestly, what does XOF mean
A Metal Gear game afaik...
wait what? have you actually paid attention to the trailer? there's a lot more in the video than explosions
JeoWay wrote:
'Honestly, what does XOF mean
Kojima's lack of originality. It's the group that sets to destroy Big Boss, so to come up with a name for that group they just spelled FOX backwards, cause you know, Kojima was high as f*ck and thought that name was original and creative
Advertising
JeoWay

Post by JeoWay »

You...explain...very...much...
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor
jd20dog

Post by jd20dog »

Acid_Snake wrote:
NNNRT wrote:Oh look! Acid_Snake is in the video! :lol:
yeah but Kojima will end up retconning me by saying it's not actually me, but a clone of me, and then will end up saying that it's actually the real me and I'm the clone, only to end it all with some weird twist in which the whole thing was Virtual Reality and then he'll make a new game to explain things that don't even need explaining. And now folks, you know how Metal Gear games are born
so basicly we should just go read the many spiderman books that did this same thing and save the $75 that ps4 games will likely cost.....

man... spiderman has had some **** stories....like selling his soul to the devil

kojima is a spider man fan...

a man that never changes but his alter ego dose for some odd reason...im seeing to many connections now ........ ...

by the way snake, did you know your on android to???...some remake of mg &mg2 with peace walker graphics and non tack tile controls...
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

If you don't know about it already, some GREAT metal gear news this week. You probably know it, but still :)
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

Minimur12 wrote:If you don't know about it already, some GREAT metal gear news this week. You probably know it, but still :)
if you consider buying the same game over, and over, and over, and over again, you have a really weird sense of "great news"
GregoryRasputin

Post by GregoryRasputin »

I posted this article on PS3HaX
http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/05/we-want-d ... e-in-mgsv/
MGS fans can sign a petition to try and get David Hayter back as the voice of Snake, its supported by the guy who does the voice of Raiden.
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

GregoryRasputin wrote:I posted this article on PS3HaX
MGS fans can sign a petition to try and get David Hayter back as the voice of Snake, its supported by the guy who does the voice of Raiden.
I would have been "ok" with this decision if Richard Doyle would have been chosen for Big Boss as he did in MGS4, but they didn't. Perhaps Hayter is saved for Solid Snake's appearance, maybe at the end of the game, I mean it wouldn't make sense to have the same voice on two different characters at the same time.
GregoryRasputin

Post by GregoryRasputin »

Acid_Snake wrote:
I would have been "ok" with this decision if Richard Doyle would have been chosen for Big Boss as he did in MGS4, but they didn't. Perhaps Hayter is saved for Solid Snake's appearance, maybe at the end of the game, I mean it wouldn't make sense to have the same voice on two different characters at the same time.

Part of me thinks the whole thing is a huge troll by Hideo.
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

GregoryRasputin wrote:
Acid_Snake wrote:

Part of me thinks the whole thing is a huge troll by Hideo.
everything post-MGS1 is a big troll by Kojima

Return to “Games”