Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project [BETA]

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
Greatkingrat

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project [BETA]

Post by Greatkingrat »

hi,because of megaupload was closed we can't download the file eboot under the spoiler Installion Instructions,if you could link it somewherelse it would be very nice
Advertising
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Greatkingrat wrote:hi,because of megaupload was closed we can't download the file eboot under the spoiler Installion Instructions,if you could link it somewherelse it would be very nice
Are you using Prometheus on your PSP?
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
Greatkingrat

Post by Greatkingrat »

well i realized my problem is not allow to discuss in this forum,anyway it seems that this patch doesn't translate the dialogues :(
jamon

Post by jamon »

Hi i'm italian,first of all congratulations for the work done. I wanted to ask you if you are going to translate even the dialogues?Or at least those that relate to the story
lvfengxian

Post by lvfengxian »

Hi Guys,

Another wrong discription on Camion the Time Lord, it ability shd b:
Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tribute. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Both players take no Battle Damage from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card. At the end of the Battle Phase in which this card battled: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; return the target to the Deck, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
lvfengxian

Post by lvfengxian »

there is this one card with the same name and discription as Uria, Lord of Searing Flames. It a Level 5 Dark Fiend Type monster with 0 Att / 0 Def, anyone know what this card original is?
celzevil

Post by celzevil »

still waiting for an update :D still thanks!
J.L.

Post by J.L. »

lvfengxian wrote:there is this one card with the same name and discription as Uria, Lord of Searing Flames. It a Level 5 Dark Fiend Type monster with 0 Att / 0 Def, anyone know what this card original is?
It's called "Lord of Dark Summons/ing" in previous Tag Force games. More info (along with different name): http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Summoning_Beast

Also, "Polymerization" is mistakenly named "Future Fusion". Plus, "Harpie's Pet Dragon" has the description of "Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon".
Last edited by J.L. on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omarrrio

Post by Omarrrio »

we are fixing the mistakes
J.L.

Post by J.L. »

Just found a few more errors. "The White Stone of Legend" and "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" don't have descriptions, but they're not normal monsters. Also, there's a weird field705 on "Blackwing - Jin the Rain Shadow".

Eagerly awaiting next release.

Return to “Games”