Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact Review

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
help

Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact Review

Post by help »

Finished the game... its awesome! best naruto game on the psp ;)
Advertising
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

I got it and I'm playing it, but the iso of it just doesn't works on my PSP...I tried everything, and as my PSP isn't reading UMDs form months I have to play it on my friend's PSP...
Advertising
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
help

Post by help »

nisarg_kolhe wrote:I got it and I'm playing it, but the iso of it just doesn't works on my PSP...I tried everything, and as my PSP isn't reading UMDs form months I have to play it on my friend's PSP...
i dumped iso from my UMD and it works perfectly :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :?
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

help wrote:
nisarg_kolhe wrote:I got it and I'm playing it, but the iso of it just doesn't works on my PSP...I tried everything, and as my PSP isn't reading UMDs form months I have to play it on my friend's PSP...
i dumped iso from my UMD and it works perfectly :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :?
It doesn't works for me....blackscreen, nevermind my PSP's UMD drive started working again magically! :shock: :?

EDIT : http://asia.gamespot.com/psp/action/nar ... Btitle%3B1 Is gamespot mad?
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

I finished the game to.

Improvements should be: Online
Never Ends (lol)
3D Village

Like live in the world as the your favorite character forever. Otherwise lets say sims 3 action/adventure/life simulation
10 years young!
travisotis245

Post by travisotis245 »

I must confess that prior to writing this review I never gave Naruto, as an entity, a fair chance -- due mostly to the derision directed at it by my friends during their fits of anime snobbery. But I couldn't deny the dirty truth I was hiding: deep in my heart, buried between my nostalgia for the Tenchi Muyo TV series and my budding love for K-pop, a burning desire to dive headlong into the Naruto franchise was brewing.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact ended up being all the trigger I needed. Despite its repetitive combat and poor enemy AI, it serves as a gateway drug for Naruto newcomers.
Ultimate Ninja Impact follows the titular anime series from beginning to end, hitting the series' highlights along the way. The core gameplay owes much to Dynasty Warriors, dropping you into 1 vs. 100 style beat 'em up battles on open playing fields. The main campaign offers a sizable 20 hours of content, during which you get to play as, and level up, a huge cast of colorful characters while collecting and equipping stat enhancing cards to further augment their abilities. If you're not in the mood for a lot of exposition and dialogue, you can head over to the Extra and Tag Mission modes and get right to the clobberin', either on your own or with a buddy over ad hoc.
zaynryan

Post by zaynryan »

Any good website to download naruto rom to paly on my ps2 emulator? I am playing on ps2 emulator.
zaynryan

Post by zaynryan »

This website is a boon for the ROM games community https://gizmocrunch.com/best-rom-sites/as it is something that everyone was looking for. Anyone who is into classic and retro games needs no introduction to this website as you are probably using it by now. The first thing that you notice as you enter the site is how easy it is to navigate within the site.

Return to “Games”