Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Best PSP Games

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
mervinrasquinha

Best PSP Games

Post by mervinrasquinha »

I have now come to ask about the wonderful PSP. I am getting one off of someone tomorrow with the goal of making it my personal emulation station through CFW and the like. On top of that, I've heard that the PSP has had some stellar titles, so I was hoping that you guys can help me come to a good few games. Any genre really.

Update: Holy *** guys, I didn't expect this to blow up! My next questions is how do you feel about SD cards for the PSP? Can I use a standard SD, MicroSD, what are your thoughts?
Advertising
nodoubtfun

Re: Best PSP Games i forgot

Post by nodoubtfun »

Those Amazing Silent Hill Games, The Afterlife, and 3rd Birthday and a few other Survival Horrior games. So many Great Games. I was shocked how much i lke Miami Vice, Gi Joe and the indiana jones games. But All The Great Racing Games are Really The Amazing thing From OutRun 2 Coast 2coast,All 5 or 6 Need for Speeds, Race Driver 2006, Test Drive,BurnOut Legends and Dominatior,Flat out, Midnight Club 3, Nascar, modnation,World Rally Championship,, Hot Wheels, Ridge Racer 2,G.T., Ssx, plus The Ford Racing or whatever it is called is pretty good. & SO Many i am forgetting, oh Plus all the Ps1 Racing games Like I Have Hot Pursuit 3 on my psp too. Then some great fighting games like mortal kombat, Tekken 6 & Dark R. And The Soul Calibur Broken Destiny Is So dang Amazing,THE Fact you can make your own Fighter & you can have 10 freinds make their own fighters & yet No Two Fighters will Look Anything alike or have the same weapons or fighting style just amazing How I can make over 50 different fighters & they all Look & fight different with different weapons is Amazing plus playing friends is amazing. I Really like ScarFace, Godfather,The warriors, gangs of london, all 3 of the GTA, Driver 76, Untold Legends1&2, Hot Pursuit 1&2,manhunt 2 and then I got games my Daughter Loves like Sims, Sims 2, sims 2Pets,sims 2 castaways and Brooktown High. Plus it is crazy I charge my dang 2 year old Switch Up every other day yet Everytime I turn it on it flashes Dead & turns off in a min or so then I grab a Psp that has not been charged for 2 weeks & they come on & i can play for at least 45 more mins and This happens Every Day. MOST Get 8 hours out of my Psp which I always have in stand by too split up in 12 different times playing it yet my Switch i am lucky to play two times for 40 mins each time & then i cant Even get it to boot up a game before it goes off. Yet seems my psp can die one day & the next without charging it, i can still start a game and play most of the time about 10 mins. PSP'S ARE still The greatest Handheld & i own 5 Vita's & Two Switches, 3 Nomads, 2 Neo geo pockets, 3 3ds's and a bunch of others. Cant wait for Ps5 & With it They Have The Vita 2 Launching With it which is Crazy. Just Some of my crazy rants. Benjy McDannell
Advertising
Last edited by nodoubtfun on Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nodoubtfun

Re: Best PSP Games

Post by nodoubtfun »

So many Great Games. I was shocked how much i lke Miami Vice, Gi Joe and the indiana jones games. But All The Great Racing Games are Really The Amazing thing From OutRun 2 Coast 2coast,All 5 or 6 Need for Speeds, Race Driver 2006, Test Drive,BurnOut Legends and Dominatior,Flat out, Midnight Club 3, Nascar, modnation,World Rally Championship,, Hot Wheels, Ridge Racer 2,G.T., Ssx, plus The Ford Racing or whatever it is called is pretty good. & SO Many i am forgetting, oh Plus all the Ps1 Racing games Like I Have Hot Pursuit 3 on my psp too. Then some great fighting games like mortal kombat, Tekken 6 & Dark R. And The Soul Calibur Broken Destiny Is So dang Amazing,THE Fact you can make your own Fighter & you can have 10 freinds make their own fighters & yet No Two Fighters will Look Anything alike or have the same weapons or fighting style just amazing How I can make over 50 different fighters & they all Look & fight different with different weapons is Amazing plus playing friends is amazing. I Really like ScarFace, Godfather,The warriors, gangs of london, all 3 of the GTA, Driver 76, Untold Legends1&2, Hot Pursuit 1&2,manhunt 2 and then I got games my Daughter Loves like Sims, Sims 2, sims 2Pets,sims 2 castaways and Brooktown High. Plus it is crazy I charge my dang 2 year old Switch Up every other day yet Everytime I turn it on it flashes Dead & turns off in a min or so then I grab a Psp that has not been charged for 2 weeks & they come on & i can play for at least 45 more mins and This happens Every Day. MOST Get 8 hours out of my Psp which I always have in stand by too split up in 12 different times playing it yet my Switch i am lucky to play two times for 40 mins each time & then i cant Even get it to boot up a game before it goes off. Yet seems my psp can die one day & the next without charging it, i can still start a game and play most of the time about 10 mins. PSP'S ARE still The greatest Handheld & i own 5 Vita's & Two Switches, 3 Nomads, 2 Neo geo pockets, 3 3ds's and a bunch of others. Cant wait for Ps5 & With it They Have The Vita 2 Launching With it which is Crazy. Just Some of my crazy rants. Benjy McDannell
rsn8887

Post by rsn8887 »

Nice block of text. You can press return to make paragraphs you know.

I also love Rockband Unplugged on PSP.

Concerning SD cards etc, there's a whole thread about it: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=48418&p=423459&hil ... 28#p423464

I use a dual microsd to memorystick adapter with a 400 GB microSD and a 128 GB microSD together.
wosecmay

Post by wosecmay »

mervinrasquinha wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:06 am I have now come to ask about the wonderful PSP. I am getting one off of someone tomorrow with the goal of making it my personal emulation station through CFW and the like. On top of that, I've heard that the PSP has had some stellar titles, so I was hoping that you guys can help me come to a good few games. Any genre really.

Update: Holy *** guys, I didn't expect this to blow up! My next questions is how do you feel about SD cards for the PSP? Can I use a standard SD, MicroSD for , what are your thoughts?
@clicksub
Syphon filter logan shadow
fight night 3
everybodys golf
football manager 08
silent hill
sega rally
burnout legends
pes 2008

all excellent games to add.
@Wosec

Return to “Games”