Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] vitaQuakeII - Quake II port for PSVITA

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
cavior

Re: [RELEASE] vitaQuakeII - Quake II port for PSVITA

Post by cavior »

I still get the black screen no matter what i do. Tried the fix with .cfg files and it didn't help. I also tried downloading from the homebrew browser with no success. I was able to find and download the 1.0.1 version and it worked fine. No open gl tho. Is there a way to download a previous version? (don't care about multiplayer or the expansions) Quake 1 works fine with no problems. Two days or trial and error :( Please help!
Advertising
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

You can find older builds on brewology. However if you're on the hotfixed v.2.3.1, you shouldn't have any issue.
Advertising
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
Jolek

Post by Jolek »

Rinnegatamante wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:42 am vitaQuakeII v.2.3.1 released! Hotfix for v.2.3.
Is there a chance to prevent screen from turning off while watching FMV?
When screen will turn off game will freeze at "last frame":

I mean I can touch screen from time to time, but maybe there is another way to bypass this "inconvenience"?
cavior

Post by cavior »

Rinnegatamante wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:51 am You can find older builds on brewology. However if you're on the hotfixed v.2.3.1, you shouldn't have any issue.
Thanks for the tip. The hotfixed v2.3.1 version just gives me a black screen but i downloaded the 1.5 version and it works great. Played a couple of levels so it seems to be fine. Thanks once again buddy.
Jolek

Post by Jolek »

A new version vitaQuakeII v.2.4 is out:
https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/278.

Return to “HENkaku”