Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[ANNOUNCEMENT] HENkaku ensō

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
d@rk51d3

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] HENkaku ensō

Post by d@rk51d3 »

Be even better if they can scrap Sonys stupid epilepsy warning on startup.
Dang thing has irritated me from day 1.
Advertising
HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

It might be possible to remove that, but I don't have much to back this statement. That warning actually didn't exist on launch firmware, I recently came into possession of a Vita on firmware 1.06. With stock firmware it does not have this warning message; it shows the splash screen and loads right into the home screen.
Advertising
d@rk51d3

Post by d@rk51d3 »

Fingers crossed.

I did notice that it was added in a later firmware, and seems to be a regional thing. A second splash screen would be nice.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

haxxey wrote:
HarmfulMushroom wrote:It might be possible to remove that, but I don't have much to back this statement. That warning actually didn't exist on launch firmware, I recently came into possession of a Vita on firmware 1.06. With stock firmware it does not have this warning message; it shows the splash screen and loads right into the home screen.
It's also different depending on region, so there's that as well...
Can confirm the US launch firmware didn't have it, heck iirc the PS light didn't even turn on.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
joseph_tn

Post by joseph_tn »

amazing news i wait for it!, but i have a question, when i eject the sd during console still runnig and i reset vita (for freezing or not possibilty to manually force shutdown or something else ) i risk ps vita brick/unreversible damdage? or when i start ps vita without sd or simply i swamp sd or i format sd/ps vita i risk brick/unreversible damdage ? and some important, i have possibilty to erase/disable henkaku ?(response me please)

add possibilty to enable/disable startup activation and make a options to "turn off" henkaku momentanealy

but after all i am so happy about this news :D!!

sorry for my "not perfect" english ;)

Return to “HENkaku”