Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] rinCheat

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
vosman

Re: [BETA-RELEASE | TESTERS NEEDED] rinCheat

Post by vosman »

ps3king1336 wrote:When is this Vosman's Cheat device Available?
pm me if u want test my cheat device.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Advertising
Last edited by CPUzX on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added a spoiler to reduce the clutter. [MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD ON THIS]
marios92

Post by marios92 »

vosman wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
C'mon, post here your works :D
Advertising
Last edited by CPUzX on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gvargas

Post by gvargas »

marios92 wrote:
vosman wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
C'mon, post here your works :D
I asked for it too, but it's more like a trainer for a specific game, hopefully he will release a generic one soon... ;)
bacacho

Post by bacacho »

gvargas wrote:
leblanc wrote:Hi everyone im totally noob on this so i have a question.

How can i use the lua files ?? this files appears in the GitHub page

https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCh ... _cheats_db

but i don't know how this works in the rincheat plugin, Would someone help me, please ?

Thank you!
You can't right now, it's part of a project Rinnegatamante is working on and will be released soon... ;)
Lol.. this is funny i've the same nickname "gvargas" in other social networks and stuff and i feel confused when i read your nickname.. beside that thank you for helping me with this!
blurx

Post by blurx »

Is this being updated to work with Maidumps any time soon?
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

blurx wrote:Is this being updated to work with Maidumps any time soon?
I personally never used maidump dumps and don't even know how they're different from Vitamin ones.
Developers seems to not care about international scene since any "official" guide is chinese only, that makes a lot harder to figure out the differences between the two dumpers.

That being said, i don't even know if rinCheat works with maidump at this stage (since i hate the fact that maidump dumps can't be installed with VitaOrganizer).

A new version is ready but i'm waiting for GekiHEN admins to fix a bug they have in their submission script preventing me to use screenshots for the release.

The new release will be a major update (and the first official release of rinCheat) with a lot of new features, bugfixes, improved comaptibility, etc.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
forcefiftythree

Post by forcefiftythree »

Rinnegatamante wrote:
I personally never used maidump dumps and don't even know how they're different from Vitamin ones.
Developers seems to not care about international scene since any "official" guide is chinese only, that makes a lot harder to figure out the differences between the two dumpers.
One difference is that game binaries dumped with MaiDump (and possibly newer versions of Vitamin?) are relocatable and ASLR (address space layout randomization) is enabled, just like in original encrypted games AFAIK. So unfortunately the memory addresses rinCheat is supposed to write ("inject") data to aren't guaranteed to stay the same on every run.

I wish there was some easy way provided for plugin authors to find out the base addresses where the sections from the game binary were loaded... since some code that runs on startup is added to the game by dumpers anyway (to launch plugins in the first place), maybe it could be made to pass some information to the plugin about memory layout?

Currently I'm thinking about maybe writing a tool for converting a relocatable SCE ELF to a non-relocatable one, so the users of my Duke3D plugin could use it on their eboots if they're using a dump that runs with ASLR enabled.
space1

Post by space1 »

F5 F5 F5

maybe tomorrow for the new rinCheat ?
vosman

Post by vosman »

new cheat device for Uncharted Golden Abyss with 1.03 update by vitamin 2.0 ,pm me If you're interested :mrgreen:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
blurx

Post by blurx »

Rinnegatamante wrote:

That being said, i don't even know if rinCheat works with maidump at this stage (since i hate the fact that maidump dumps can't be installed with VitaOrganizer).

A new version is ready but i'm waiting for GekiHEN admins to fix a bug they have in their submission script preventing me to use screenshots for the release.

The new release will be a major update (and the first official release of rinCheat) with a lot of new features, bugfixes, improved comaptibility, etc.
I think some games can only be dumped by Mai. I haven't seen any God Eater Vitamin dumps for example.

Return to “HENkaku”