Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] rinCheat

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
chrisssj3

Re: [BETA-RELEASE | TESTERS NEEDED] rinCheat

Post by chrisssj3 »

NeopunkFeatMongoOma wrote:
marios92 wrote:Ok, i'm try now to be more clearer:
i created plugins folder in ux0. Inside i put rinCheat.suprx and game.txt. I've checked for good about double extension. In game txt i've add this line:
ux0:plugins/rinCheat.suprx 1

I tried two vitamin dumps and plugin dont start at all, dont work, menu dont show. Is clear now?
But why? Someone have my same problem? I think that plugins dont work on all psv models... (anyway i have psvita 1000 3g, eur)
have the same console as you, works for me

dumb question but do you press select+start ingame to open the menu? does amphetamine work? (you gotta hold select for 2-3 seconds there)
which games did you try?
chrisssj3 wrote:Does this work with my Maidump DOAX3? export/import save works.. but i dunno on cheat?
Some1 said on discord rincheat doesnt work with maidump.

I may have found offsets for girl/owner money DOAX3.

Found value 6A 55 09. which is owner money. does that mean the checksum offset is always at 00000630? (the nr's at the left site in hex edit...
And
86 87 01 girl money @0000F3B0
Offset girl money0000F3B0
Offset owner money 00000630
???
yes, it should always be at the same offset in the savefile, if the file is normally structured
did you search for little endian values? most games seem to use them
just cause there is a value at a certajn offset it doesn't mean the checksum is there too, how do you know there are checksums? have you tried changing values?
I tried search the decimal value (which is stupid now i must search for the hexi value) XD
If i want to search for 150.000 money value I search for 16E360 right? i dont need to turn it backwards like 063E61 or something like that (Cerap@gbatemp did that when we were talking about finding hex values)

Do i search for the smallest byte the value fits or the largest possible it fits? or all?
Dont know what little endian is.
Anyway it seems I dont even know a difference between offset and checksum i thought they were the same.
So i just found the offset.. but i havent find the actual checksum, which can be at different offset at times? something like that? so how do i find this checksum..?
Advertising
NeopunkFeatMongoOma

Post by NeopunkFeatMongoOma »

chrisssj3 wrote:I tried search the decimal value (which is stupid now i must search for the hexi value) XD
If i want to search for 150.000 money value I search for 16E360 right? i dont need to turn it backwards like 063E61 or something like that (Cerap@gbatemp did that when we were talking about finding hex values)

Do i search for the smallest byte the value fits or the largest possible it fits? or all?
Dont know what little endian is.
Anyway it seems I dont even know a difference between offset and checksum i thought they were the same.
So i just found the offset.. but i havent find the actual checksum, which can be at different offset at times? something like that? so how do i find this checksum..?
Yes/No, you should search for 16E360 or 60E316 - most likely not 063E61 or even 613E06
Please just google little endian.

You search for the value that's fitting and that changes to the correct value when gaining/losing money ingame.
You need to dump more than one savefile, with different values for money each - especially if there is more than one fitting value. Savefiles shouldn't contain the value more than once in most cases.

Checksums are there to make sure a savefile is neither broken nor modified.
If there is one, it most likely is at a totally different offset and it most likely never has the value of your money.
Just google it.
Advertising
Aaron2016

Post by Aaron2016 »

Hi,

the game Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (PCSB00294) crashes with the latest plugin rinCheat beta 4. As always comes the error before the memory status is checked: "Saved Core File Succeeded"

Does anyone have a solution?

Here is my psp2dmp file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzfwU ... WxZQTdhTGs
Attachments
2016-09-11-151500.jpg
2016-09-11-151500.jpg (62.56 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
NeopunkFeatMongoOma

Post by NeopunkFeatMongoOma »

Aaron2016 wrote:Hi,

the game Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (PCSB00294) crashes with the latest plugin rinCheat beta 4. As always comes the error before the memory status is checked: "Saved Core File Succeeded"

Does anyone have a solution?

Here is my psp2dmp file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzfwU ... WxZQTdhTGs
Try the release from this post: viewtopic.php?p=412472#p412472
It fixed the C2-128128-issue in my Freedom Wars dump - not sure what Rin did there though, probably it was a rather specific thing.
randomstuff

Post by randomstuff »

Hi,

I have tested RinCheat, beta 5 with Dungeon Hunter: Alliance and it works with search functions but it crashes when I apply what I believe to be the gold cheat (@0x88F7EB35 @‭‭3F420F‬ @1). However, I'm having a little bit of difficulty understanding parts of the code syntax, the @value and @size part, in particular. I tried reading through the comments and found a couple of them asking more clarification regarding these two parts but no one answered them. So, could anyone write a simple, clearer guide dealing with cheat format(s) and its parts, i.e. offset, value and size?
On a side note, RinCheat doesn't work with Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Adventure Time.
Thank you.
Example:
#999 Max Health
@0xB1A4A231 @0x3E7 @4
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

randomstuff wrote:Hi,

I have tested RinCheat, beta 5 with Dungeon Hunter: Alliance and it works with search functions but it crashes when I apply what I believe to be the gold cheat (@0x88F7EB35 @‭‭3F420F‬ @1). However, I'm having a little bit of difficulty understanding parts of the code syntax, the @value and @size part, in particular. I tried reading through the comments and found a couple of them asking more clarification regarding these two parts but no one answered them. So, could anyone write a simple, clearer guide dealing with cheat format(s) and its parts, i.e. offset, value and size?
On a side note, RinCheat doesn't work with Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Adventure Time.
Thank you.
Example:
#999 Max Health
@0xB1A4A231 @0x3E7 @4
value and size are respectively the value to inject and the size of the value in bytes.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
marios92

Post by marios92 »

even amphetamin plugin dont work to me. wtf, why? :O
I'm getting tired of psvita plugins lol Its sure that doesnt work to everyone... right folder, right files, right txt string but nothing of nothing of nothing.
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

marios92 wrote:even amphetamin plugin dont work to me. wtf, why? :O
I'm getting tired of psvita plugins lol Its sure that doesnt work to everyone... right folder, right files, right txt string but nothing of nothing of nothing.
You're using retail games or vitamin dumps from v.1.0. It's not some sort of like they detect your console ID and since it's your console ID than they block usage.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
njhightower

Post by njhightower »

I can confirm that the real-time cheat injector works successfully!

- PixelJunk™ Monsters Ultimate HD - PCSE00307
- 4 Bytes
- RAM Mode

Method: Once I am in game, I enter my value 0x00000154 (340) then "Start Absolute Search on Stack and Heap". I get around 35 matches so i go back into the game and change my value. Once I have my new value, I input it 0x000000F0 (240) and press "Start Relative Search". After that I end up with 1 match, so go up to Value and put however much you want 0x06F6E0FF (99,999,999) then press "Inject Value".

Post by 11770 »

just a ?, is it possible to change the macro for opening rincheat? my silicone skin makes it quite difficult to open the menu and i often need to use both hands. so, if possible, i'd like some instruction on how to change the hotkey if it's possible Please and thank you.
Last edited by 11770 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “HENkaku”