Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] rinCheat

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
NeopunkFeatMongoOma

Re: [BETA-RELEASE | TESTERS NEEDED] rinCheat

Post by NeopunkFeatMongoOma »

Sorry for the misinformation, rinCheat always leads to the error when starting Freedom Wars now, not only when holding the trigger.

Switching to the old version "fixes" it.
See viewtopic.php?p=412143#p412143
[spoiler]
NeopunkFeatMongoOma wrote:Trying to use MMC-mode (by holding the L-trigger) in Freedom Wars crashes it with the errorcode C2-12828-1 ("This is caused by invalid processing on the application side." - Sony).
Video (doesn't show much besides crashing directly after starting):
No, it doesn't normally crash when holding the L-trigger while starting.
(Tested it, I mean, who knows...)
If you think that it'd be helpful I might try Freedom Wars without the patches.
edit: Tested it with an unpatched version (1.00 vs 1.22, the only other available update would be 1.21... iirc), same error.

Thanks a lot for the update though!

I guess I'll try to learn more about what you are doing there, I do know the basics of C - but yeah, just the basics - so I'm fairly useless right now, hopefully I'll be helpful some day. (After exams, it is. dang you, uni!)
[/spoiler]
Advertising
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

NeopunkFeatMongoOma wrote:Sorry for the misinformation, rinCheat always leads to the error when starting Freedom Wars now, not only when holding the trigger.

Switching to the old version "fixes" it.
See viewtopic.php?p=412143#p412143
[spoiler]
NeopunkFeatMongoOma wrote:Trying to use MMC-mode (by holding the L-trigger) in Freedom Wars crashes it with the errorcode C2-12828-1 ("This is caused by invalid processing on the application side." - Sony).
Video (doesn't show much besides crashing directly after starting):
No, it doesn't normally crash when holding the L-trigger while starting.
(Tested it, I mean, who knows...)
If you think that it'd be helpful I might try Freedom Wars without the patches.
edit: Tested it with an unpatched version (1.00 vs 1.22, the only other available update would be 1.21... iirc), same error.

Thanks a lot for the update though!

I guess I'll try to learn more about what you are doing there, I do know the basics of C - but yeah, just the basics - so I'm fairly useless right now, hopefully I'll be helpful some day. (After exams, it is. dang you, uni!)
[/spoiler]
That's really strange. On boot phase nothing changed. Do you have a cheats list for freedom wars in your db folder? Try to delete ux0:/data/rinCheat folder and check if launching the game makes so that this folder (and db/screenshots ones) get created by the plugin.
Advertising
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
NeopunkFeatMongoOma

Post by NeopunkFeatMongoOma »

Rinnegatamante wrote:That's really strange. On boot phase nothing changed. Do you have a cheats list for freedom wars in your db folder? Try to delete ux0:/data/rinCheat folder and check if launching the game makes so that this folder (and db/screenshots ones) get created by the plugin.
Did that already, no changes :/ Sorry for having to bring you bad news. :P

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_INK ... kJyQzNYTjA
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_INK ... DdfbnYwdVU
are the errordumps, if they help at all... I highly doubt that but to give you something at least :D

Post by 11770 »

there isn't a site to find db files for rincheat is there? i'm so confused on how to do this i don't want to break anything XD
isotrex

Post by isotrex »

Rinnegatamante wrote:
isotrex wrote:It doesn't work on odin sphere leifthrasir (jap with english translation).
I tried to press START + SELECT, the cheat menu won't show up.
You probably installed wrong it.
Something must happen when buttons are pressed.
What do you mean installed wrong? The game?

The plugin works fine on other games. I tried Freedom Wars and Soul Sacrifice Delta but not on Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (jap with english translation).
Wingal

Post by Wingal »

Not sure If anyone else had this problem but when i tried the rincheat, after i cut off the system I have a burned in image stuck in the bg of rincheat. It wont go away either, Ive tried cutting off the console, formating, and numerous other things so far but its still stuck in the background. If anyone knows how to fix it please tell me!
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Wingal wrote:Not sure If anyone else had this problem but when i tried the rincheat, after i cut off the system I have a burned in image stuck in the bg of rincheat. It wont go away either, Ive tried cutting off the console, formating, and numerous other things so far but its still stuck in the background. If anyone knows how to fix it please tell me!
You can fix it by reproducing a video to fix dead pixels like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdrMuKpaCI
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
sinthetix

Post by sinthetix »

With new version of plugin there is an awful blinking, on previous version it was ok, at a lower framerate but at least I could use the plugin menu. And also at start I have an error but game doesn't crash, it just passes over it.
Wipeout 2048
Wakamu

Post by Wakamu »

since the opensource update, Rogue legacy now won't start at all , crashing ^^
Gootah

Post by Gootah »

[/quote]what do u mean edit it with cheat engine?, i'm also a lil confused by this program, i have experience with nitepr searching but this is a bit different i found 2 resuts on BL2 but EDIT: money is hard to find on BL2 but ammo seems easier i always get a result when searching it but idk where these results get saved :/ so i can't edit them.[/quote]

Pull the decrypted save and run Cheat Engine.

Open the target menu (computer with magnifying glass) and go to Open File.

Open the decrypted file and search for the value you want to change.

Edit the value ( saves automatically) and change it.

You should be able to figure out any of the little things I left out.

Second, as far as how to use RinCheat, you really need to read the readme or instructions on Github.

It tells you everything you keep asking (Not trying to be a jerk).

Return to “HENkaku”