Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Offline Henkaku Showing ERROR

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
bluemimmosa

Offline Henkaku Showing ERROR

Post by bluemimmosa »

I installed ofline henkaku. but after 31 august update of henkaku, the offline henkaku is not working anymore. It error outs in the email app and i have to restart and try it again. but with successive trying also there is no success so i have to restart and do the online henkaku hack.. So please find the bug and update the offline henkaku.
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Offline Henkaku Showing ERROR

Post by fate6 »

Or oh IDK maybe you need to update the offline install? It works fine and yes I am using it with the latest HENkaku v4.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
bluemimmosa

Post by bluemimmosa »

yes, i also updated the offline henkaku using the offline henkaku bubble... but nothing...., i unisntalled the offline henkaku and then installed again.. still no progress..

bUT THE ONLINE does work in every try..
NedStark4Life

Post by NedStark4Life »

bluemimmosa wrote:yes, i also updated the offline henkaku using the offline henkaku bubble... but nothing...., i unisntalled the offline henkaku and then installed again.. still no progress..

bUT THE ONLINE does work in every try..
Make sure you're online when updating the offline installer
bluemimmosa

Post by bluemimmosa »

i have updated it while i had the internet connection. and btw there is no any new release of henkaku offline ...
I have already tried rebuilding the database as well, but it isnt helping either.
NedStark4Life

Post by NedStark4Life »

bluemimmosa wrote:i have updated it while i had the internet connection. and btw there is no any new release of henkaku offline ...
I have already tried rebuilding the database as well, but it isnt helping either.
Well I too would like to see a proper update for the offline installer. It doesn't work for me at times as well :/
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

And yet I still have the 100% bootrate :/
IDK....
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Kosuke

Post by Kosuke »

are you sure your not online heres what you should try since you already updated the henaku put your vita in airplane mode restart it and the try the offline it wouldnt work for me if i was connected to the internet even before i tried the app it said it would error out if you were connected to the internet
ddxcb

Post by ddxcb »

The email app errors out but you hit ok and let the exploit to attempt again. It's slower than the website but useful with out needing internet.
rjshooter

Post by rjshooter »

Same goes for me, the offlineinstaller seems not working anymore.
I always turn on my internet when installing exploit using offlineinstaller and turn them off when I attempt to install HENkaku from email app.
I have tried repeatedly press ok everytime the email app shows error.

On the side note, I don't know if this affect the error: the date of the mail inbox that is used for installing HENkaku is shown the older date when HENkaku is first released (29/7/2016). Anything has to do with that?
PS Vita FAT 3.60 PCH-1007 (Taiwan) [Henkaku] [Vitamin]

Return to “HENkaku”