Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[v3.5-beta2] Better Amphetamin Plugin! [IMPROVED BETA]

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita

Due to some reports that this plugin crashes your Vita (PCH-1XXX) i have to ask if it does for you!

Crashes! D:
24%
Nope! :D
76%

Total votes: 62

BeatPlay

Re: [UPDATE!] Better Amphetamin Plugin! [More Features]

Post by BeatPlay »

andgtr08 wrote:Hi, thanks for all the hard work. Guys, this plugin save my overclock setting? for when i restart the game, loads the clock that i set.
It doesnt save the overclocking settings at the moment, but its a great idea i will surely implement it! :idea: :D
Advertising
My Homebrews:
andgtr08

Post by andgtr08 »

BeatPlay wrote:
andgtr08 wrote:Hi, thanks for all the hard work. Guys, this plugin save my overclock setting? for when i restart the game, loads the clock that i set.
It doesnt save the overclocking settings at the moment, but its a great idea i will surely implement it! :idea: :D
Yeah ;) It would be nice, for better battery on 2D Games for example.
Advertising
marek256

Post by marek256 »

Hello Guys,
firstly thanks for the plugin, I like it, but not because of overclocking, I am not interested in that because of higher battery consumption (I do not do that on my PSP as well) but I would like to know a noob question, what are the "standard" values which Vita uses 333/222/111mhz?
I would like to also ask you if the battery life could not be shown in percentage, I think that would be much more convenient for people.
Thank you and keep up!
My devices:
PSP 2004, TA-088v3, 2x 32 GB, CFW 6.20 (L)ME v2.3
PS Vita, 2004, 32 GB,32 GB SD2Vita, FW 3.60, HENkaku Ensō
PS3, CECHK04, 320GB + 1TB USB 3.0 EXT, CFW Rebug 4.81.2
PS4, CUH-1104A, 500GB, OFW 4.07
XBOX360, Corona, 250GB, RGH 2.0, FSD 2.0
BeatPlay

Post by BeatPlay »

marek256 wrote:Hello Guys,
firstly thanks for the plugin, I like it, but not because of overclocking, I am not interested in that because of higher battery consumption (I do not do that on my PSP as well) but I would like to know a noob question, what are the "standard" values which Vita uses 333/222/111mhz?
I would like to also ask you if the battery life could not be shown in percentage, I think that would be much more convenient for people.
Thank you and keep up!
There are no standard clockrates, every game sets its own standards
My Homebrews:
CyKoDeLiC

Post by CyKoDeLiC »

Legend of Heroes still freezes using this plugin.
rsn8887

Post by rsn8887 »

I have so many questions:

- Can overclocking with this tool destroy my Vita (overheating), or is it completely safe, like the PSP overclocking was?

- If I don't change the clock rates, will it play games in the default rate that the game would use on a standard unhacked Vita?

- Is there a report of which settings are best for which games?
andgtr08

Post by andgtr08 »

About the freezes, happened to me once playing Sly 1, when I open the menu at loading screen.
KaInEvIL

Post by KaInEvIL »

rsn8887 wrote:I have so many questions:

- Can overclocking with this tool destroy my Vita (overheating), or is it completely safe, like the PSP overclocking was?

- If I don't change the clock rates, will it play games in the default rate that the game would use on a standard unhacked Vita?

- Is there a report of which settings are best for which games?
It is very unlikely that it will destroy your vita since you're not really going above the specifications. All the current overclocks are officially supported by Sony because they are the normal maximum allowed for games. Some games automatically lock you out of 444 cpu and 222 gpu just for saving battery life/time. Now trying anything above this would definitely start having some impact on the system or won't work simply because of TDR/Voltage limits and would show you a data corruption message/freeze/crash. The only way to look for higher stable overclocks is by thouroughly testing the system and providing "true/reliable" feedback.
Stefano S.

Post by Stefano S. »

Hi , congratulations for the plugin , it works very well !
I hope that the next update will allow you to save the settings of the overclock of the games and that you include a good FPS counter , it would be very useful to see how the games work . Of course I want more overclock , I have Vita TV , no problem for battery: D
KennyWongYL

Post by KennyWongYL »

Stefano S. wrote:Hi , congratulations for the plugin , it works very well !
I hope that the next update will allow you to save the settings of the overclock of the games and that you include a good FPS counter , it would be very useful to see how the games work . Of course I want more overclock , I have Vita TV , no problem for battery: D
Me too...I hope there's a version just for PSTV coz no battery reason :)
[spoiler]PS3 SLIM 1TB Rebug 4.80.1
PS2 FAT 400GB HDD
PSP 2K TA-085¹ 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP 3K TA-092 6.20 LME-2.3∞
PSP Go TA-091 6.20 LME-2.3∞
PSTV 3.60 Enso & Adrenaline 6.0-FIX
PSV 1K 3.60 Enso & Adrenaline 6.0-FIX
XBOX 360 E
Nintendo Wii
O3DS XL
O3DS[/spoiler]

Return to “HENkaku”