Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Modding Of Isaac Vita Edition | TBoI Rebirth Mods On PSVita

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Red7s

Re: Modding Of Isaac Vita Edition | TBoI Rebirth Mods On PSV

Post by Red7s »

thecooldude0517 wrote:How can i help port mods to the vita?
Currently you can help by suggesting mods that you would like to see on the system. I plan on making a guide alongside the files needed to port these on my day off
Advertising
thecooldude0517

Post by thecooldude0517 »

Yeah sure.
Advertising
Red7s

Post by Red7s »

The Binding Of Undertale has been updated to V2.0 fix a game breaking bug. The updated download link is in the OP
rimka06510

Post by rimka06510 »

cheater version is amazing thanks you !!!!good work !!
Red7s

Post by Red7s »

rimka06510 wrote:cheater version is amazing thanks you !!!!good work !!
Once you start to get a feel for the game I recommend looking into one of the mods that changes the look of the game like The Binding Of Pokemon
Red7s

Post by Red7s »

The Binding Of Godmode has been released! You can now download it from the OP

For more information about Godmode I recommend reading the mods main release page https://moddingofisaac.com/mod/102/the- ... ac-godmode
Shippo

Post by Shippo »

Would be Great if someone can Port the SkyMod to the Vita :D
Red7s

Post by Red7s »

Nuclear Apocalypse Mode has been ported! This is by far one of the best mods that has ever been made for The Binding Of Isaac. If you're unaware of Nuclear Apocalypse Mode then I recommend checking out their mod page here: https://moddingofisaac.com/mod/348/nucl ... ode-ver-mg

The download link will be in the OP
neoman4426

Post by neoman4426 »

Shippo wrote:First, thank you for Porting the Mods :D

Since im pretty bad at this Game, but want the Platinum in this Game, i wanted to know if there is an Mod that gives you Invincibility or Max Bombs etc ? Some Kind of mod that makes it Easier for me :D

Hope you can help me out :)
Bombs would be pretty easy, you can get 99 of them by editing players.xml to either give the item Pyro (item id 190) or set the bombs field to 99. Direct invincibility isn't possible, though you could add Unicorn Stump/Gnawed Leaf and any damaging orbital, or any item that on use gives you invincibility and contact damage and edit the entry for it in items.xml to have zero charge so you can spam it. Won't help with Eden (might be possible if you use an entirely passive combo, never actually tried adding passives to him to see if it does those plus the random one passive and one active that's part of his gimmick), but you could use it for others. I'd highly recommend not doing that and playing for yourself until you get better, but play however is fun for you I suppose

Return to “HENkaku”