Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

VITAMIN IS HERE

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
plrusek

Re: Oups...Vitamin ? I'm leaking it ? Really ?

Post by plrusek »

it's one step further but two steps backwards. a potentially great team has already disbanded. heck, there was supposed to be at least a progress bar and a speed counter in a newer version. patience is golden.
Advertising
GregoryRasputin

Post by GregoryRasputin »

OhhShitLeak wrote:I'm proud ? I'm not sure. I just want the scene to move, it's start by what I just did.
You may have destroyed the scene with your childish action...
Advertising
Macrey

Post by Macrey »

OhhShitLeak wrote:I'm proud ? I'm not sure. I just want the scene to move, it's start by what I just did.
You did it by the worst way ever, and help to kill one of the greatest Vita's team. I didn't have words for you.
zeron824

Post by zeron824 »

You said you wanted the scene to move forward? All of the senior devs that are leading the development with the Vita scene technically just left and dropped this project. One left the scene altogether. Did you really expect the scene to move forward by leaking this?
Last edited by zeron824 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the OneAndOnly!
chrisssj3

Post by chrisssj3 »

YES THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYONE WHOEVER CREATED THIS TAHNKYOU!!!!!!!
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

Well, good luck dealing with Sony :|
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
lincruste

Post by lincruste »

It doesn't matter. We don't know anything about the circumstances of this leak, we can't judge by ourselves for now.
Aldorr

Re: VITAMIN IS HERE

Post by Aldorr »

OhhShitLeak wrote:Vitamin is here : [Edit by wololo: DRM-breaking tool here with the obvious goal of piracy, apologies but we're removing this link. People sharing links to Vitamin moving forward will get warnings or be banned]
Way to kill a PSVITA =\

Hope SONY will find you :x
Elyseux

Post by Elyseux »

What's that old saying again? I think it was "Patience is a peer too"? I can't exactly remember.

Whatever it was, you do realize that the Vita hacking scene has been waiting years for something as big as this, and now you couldn't wait for a few weeks at most and just scr..ed over the most amount of people from one release.

Oups
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: VITAMIN IS HERE

Post by fate6 »

I don't care if the tool is posted but we all know this thread will devolve into madness so preemptive lock
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “HENkaku”