Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Moonlight for Vita Alpha3 [60fps + Sound+ L2/R2/L3/R3 touch]

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Moonlight for Vita Alpha released! [Now 60 fps + Sound!!

Post by fate6 »

Its simple really.

Make two text files in "ux0:data/moonlight/" named "server.txt" and "settings.txt", in server type the IP of your PC while in settings type in the resolution/framerate/bitrate".
an example of settings for 720p at 30 frames in 2000 bitrate would be "1280 720 30 2000"

Thats it really everything else is just enable gamestream and pair the moonlight app with it.

Played some SA2B and it unfortunately has a tiny bit of video delay but looking at my monitor I can see the button input is spot on so IDK might be something that could be fixed in the future.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
jasmart

Post by jasmart »

So good. I've got a couple of Wii games streaming via Dolphin.

Quick question, how do you exit a game using the Vita so you can return to the Steam Big Picture Console.
Advertising
gambikules

Re: Moonlight for Vita Alpha released! [Now w/ more stabilit

Post by gambikules »

poec wrote:
gambikules wrote:impossible connect (null) all firewalls down -_-
You need to be in the same network.
Lol ok this is my problem
chrisssj3

Post by chrisssj3 »

I have a laptop with GTX 980M GPU. Custom resolutions are not working for me... it won't allow me to click the button. and DSR is disabled. if I connect my TV screen as display i have the same issue.. Is there a way around this?
this way i wont be able to stream at the 4000 kbps resolution..

create custom resolution greyed out...
EDIT:

I somehow was able to add 960x544 via the app CRU.. but it shows me a black screen. Not sure i used the right settings of the resolution though: Opened topic here:
http://www.monitortests.com/forum/Threa ... a-notebook
Anyone else having trouble with this strange resolution.. I want 60 fps!!!
It won't boot up steam even with my 960x544 resolution... but 1280 works...
diablos222

Post by diablos222 »

Someone on reddit said that if you have a laptop and cant set vita resolution in nvidia control panel then you need to add the custom resolution in intel control panel if I recall correctly.
Loopback

Post by Loopback »

I cant get moonlight to work.
When i start moonlight the Gamestream programm opens. it launches Steam in Big Pucture Mode, but while starting steam crashes and sometimes i get a C2-12828-1 Error.
Pls help me

Nvidia Geforce 840M
chrisssj3

Post by chrisssj3 »

diablos222 wrote:Someone on reddit said that if you have a laptop and cant set vita resolution in nvidia control panel then you need to add the custom resolution in intel control panel if I recall correctly.
Intel control panel lolol even if you have an nvidia graphics card system? cuz that would make not a lot of sense...
Also i have the same prob with my TV connected via HDMI to my laptop. screen goes black when i try the resolution.
gambikules

Post by gambikules »

Why instant "Can't connect to server (null)" ? I have add my IP in server.txt
Disable firewalls windows and avast, i connect my ps vita and pc on the same network and enable my GForce experience and login. Wtf
thebudds

Post by thebudds »

gambikules wrote:Why instant "Can't connect to server (null)" ? I have add my IP in server.txt
Disable firewalls windows and avast, i connect my ps vita and pc on the same network and enable my GForce experience and login. Wtf
Have you first paired your vita with your pc?
humbertosnk

Post by humbertosnk »

I tested with Borderlands 2 Steam Version and it works aweosme!! :D

The only issue is the lack of buttons, I think with the back touchpad for L3 R3 and front touchpad for L1 R1 (with L->L2 R->R2) it will be just perfect 8-)

Return to “HENkaku”