Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

About the recent "PIRATED" game...

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
FeitX

About the recent "PIRATED" game...

Post by FeitX »

I've managed to find and install the game, and heck it sure does work xD. Though I refrain everybody on syncing their trophies, even if Vitablocker is active, Sony had been cautious ever since the PS3s been Jailbreaked. So my question is this, had anybody synced their trophies once they've run the game?, sure I said "refrain" but did any "brave" individual synced? :D

EDIT: I've tried updating the game, well I am not sure or even aware if the game does have an update but no errors were thrown when I tried to. I can also back-it up using QCMA. Another question is, is there any way of making the game Ineligible on Trophy Earning?
Advertising
"Either do something stupid or write something stupid"
-LeMe
Johnson223

Re: About the recent "PIRATED" game...

Post by Johnson223 »

no , u cant make inegible, if u want u can delete the trophys from the app, or u can reset ur vita, but i think is impossible to make inegible
Advertising
Johnson223

Post by Johnson223 »

sorry for double posting , u can try this viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46442
poec

Post by poec »

gonna enjoy muh b& :mrgreen:
JC3Fresh

Post by JC3Fresh »

Why not use AccountSwitcher? It is so easy to use, and you don't need a second account if you don't already have one because you can create it when you reset you vita. It is an Awesome homebrew for the vita, very underestimated and I don't see why people aren't using this more often because it is perfect for henkaku because you can switch accounts easily, literally just a restart once you set everything up, and you get to keep all of you data on your card and you don't have to risk your important psn account from getting banned. Nothing will get deleted, you just have to log in with the account it is registered to. I created a useless account just to try out the game because I don't want to risk getting my main account banned. If you want to use this homebrew app, I suggest using Vita Update Blocker because to sign up, you need to be on the latest version, and do it as soon as possible while the blocker still works! Good luck!
FeitX

Post by FeitX »

JC3Fresh wrote:Why not use AccountSwitcher? It is so easy to use, and you don't need a second account if you don't already have one because you can create it when you reset you vita. It is an Awesome homebrew for the vita, very underestimated and I don't see why people aren't using this more often because it is perfect for henkaku because you can switch accounts easily, literally just a restart once you set everything up, and you get to keep all of you data on your card and you don't have to risk your important psn account from getting banned. Nothing will get deleted, you just have to log in with the account it is registered to. I created a useless account just to try out the game because I don't want to risk getting my main account banned. If you want to use this homebrew app, I suggest using Vita Update Blocker because to sign up, you need to be on the latest version, and do it as soon as possible while the blocker still works! Good luck!
Thanks :D, well you do have a point wherein I should use AccountSwitcher, but I am raising this question for not everybody wants to use it or for those who'm are paranoid enough to believe that such methods still leaves your main account vulnerable :). I do use AccountSwitcher btw :D.
-LeMe
FeitX

Post by FeitX »

Just found two (2) resources that are REALLY out of place within the vpk file, it's on: \sce_sys\livearea\contents

There's two files, namely:
bg.png

startup.png

As you can see, they are WAAAAYYYY TOO out of place to be there xD.
-LeMe
Kosuke

Post by Kosuke »

im not sure why some ppl dont want the trophies to show up when ppl that use the account switcher should have tropies on there that dont work for that account isnt it the same thing
FeitX

Post by FeitX »

Kosuke wrote:im not sure why some ppl dont want the trophies to show up when ppl that use the account switcher should have tropies on there that dont work for that account isnt it the same thing
Well... I don't know to be honest xD, either their paranoid or it's just their thing xD.
-LeMe
FeitX

Post by FeitX »

After much research, I've seen that the one who released the apparent vpk used Doom as the template of sorts to make the vpk.
-LeMe

Return to “HENkaku”