Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] AccountSwitcher

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
jonnypanic

Re: [RELEASE] AccountSwitcher

Post by jonnypanic » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:15 am

pendor wrote:
jonnypanic wrote:I tried the app. Seemed to work ok, I managed to switch between my accounts. Now though, the Switcher crashes. It gives a C2-12828-1 error so I can't use it at all. I'm sure it's my fault for not following the instructions properly. Any idea how to get it running again?

Cheers.
When does the app crash?
Straight away when opening it. Doesn't load at all.
Advertising

pendor

Post by pendor » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:22 am

jonnypanic wrote:
pendor wrote:
jonnypanic wrote:I tried the app. Seemed to work ok, I managed to switch between my accounts. Now though, the Switcher crashes. It gives a C2-12828-1 error so I can't use it at all. I'm sure it's my fault for not following the instructions properly. Any idea how to get it running again?

Cheers.
When does the app crash?
Straight away when opening it. Doesn't load at all.
Hmm, that should not happen.

Are you using v1.1? Sounds to me like there's something wrong with your id.dat (check ux0:/id.dat) but even then, it should not make the app crash.
Advertising

jonnypanic

Post by jonnypanic » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:28 am

Ok, thanks, ill investigate.

pendor

Post by pendor » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:30 am

jonnypanic wrote:Ok, thanks, ill investigate.
Keep me updated. I've been trying to reproduce it but no luck so far.

Edit: I think I found the problem. Your id.dat is corrupt somehow.

As a workaround, you can delete the file and reboot the system and it will rebuild itself. Then dump the profile again to overwrite the current dump.

When I have some free time, I'll upload a new build that prevents dumping/restoring if the file is corrupted.

jonnypanic

Post by jonnypanic » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:05 am

pendor wrote:

As a workaround, you can delete the file and reboot the system and it will rebuild itself. Then dump the profile again to overwrite the current dump.

When I have some free time, I'll upload a new build that prevents dumping/restoring if the file is corrupted.
No luck I'm afraid. I deleted it the id.dat, removed profiles, formatted, rebuilt, reactivated, but still get the error. Weird.

jonnypanic

Post by jonnypanic » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:08 am

Everything else works fine though, still using my main account so I'm in no rush to get it fixed. Thanks, I will try later builds and get back to you.

pendor

Post by pendor » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:11 am

jonnypanic wrote:
pendor wrote:

No luck I'm afraid. I deleted it the id.dat, removed profiles, formatted, rebuilt, reactivated, but still get the error. Weird.
Huh, really weird.

Just to be sure, when I say "delete id.dat" I mean the one from "ux0:/id.dat" not your backup from "ux0:/data/psn-account-switcher/yourprofile".

Anyway, keep me updated. Hopefully we'll find out what it is.

SilverHacker

Post by SilverHacker » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:21 am

Not sure if this is related to the tool. I can successfully switch between my two accounts. I'm using the vita_update_blocker to access ps store on both accounts with 3.60 but they don't seem to want to download games and or the store just won't load. Luckily I can transfer games just fine with my PS3 via USB and WiFi on both accounts. :D

pendor

Post by pendor » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:29 am

SilverHacker wrote:Not sure if this is related to the tool. I can successfully switch between my two accounts. I'm using the vita_update_blocker to access ps store on both accounts with 3.60 but they don't seem to want to download games and or the store just won't load. Luckily I can transfer games just fine with my PS3 via USB and WiFi on both accounts. :D
I can't think of any reason it could be related.

Store seems to be working fine on my end. Also using vita_update_blocker.

Can anyone else report on this?

NoOne

Post by NoOne » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:46 am

I can't activate my PS Vita with 2nd account. It just throws an error. But PSN store is working fine.
Attachments
2016-08-09-134429.jpg
2016-08-09-134429.jpg (46.87 KiB) Viewed 2569 times

Return to “HENkaku”