Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] AccountSwitcher

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
pendor

Re: [RELEASE] AccountSwitcher

Post by pendor »

rjshooter wrote:
pendor wrote:If anyone experiences crashes of any sort, please send the psp2dmp files to me so I can check what might be wrong.
rjshooter wrote:Hi pendor, I'm back with a (kinda same) report.

As usual, followed the instruction, and this time, since HENkaku can spoof the PSN, I can login/access PSN without a hitch.
BUT, when I attempt to save my account, still says that some files are missing so I can't save my account :/
The weird thing is, I found out I'm still missing act.dat (weird, It should be activated because I already successfully signed in to PSN).
Which is why I tried "Activate Device", but it's not working. Iit says I need to check my credentials/internet connection when my vita is already connected to a Wifi, not my connection probs tho.

I'm sure I'm not doing anything wrong this time. (AccountSwitcher v2.3)
Can you activate it via Vita-Activator? It uses the exact same code. Also, Henkaku does PSN spoofing, you should be able to activate it normally from Settings.
Yeah I can activate via Vita-Activator, and my account can be saved successfully, thanks.

Still, I don't know why act.dat is not appear even-though I already activate via setting, also since the vita activator via accountswitcher isn't working, maybe you can do something about it?
Couldn't reproduce it. Activation works just fine here.

I have to ask again, are you sure you chose "Activate Device" after the activation data was downloaded? Also, did you reboot the device after activation? You need both things for act.dat to work properly.
Advertising
Last edited by pendor on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KCO

Post by KCO »

Can only be one folder at /ur0:/user/ ??

Fortunately backup that, but I like to have saved games and trophies in parallel with the other account, Is this possible ?
Advertising
pendor

Post by pendor »

KCO wrote:Can only be one folder at /ur0:/user/ ??

Fortunately backup that, but I like to have saved games and trophies in parallel with the other account, Is this possible ?
Not a priority right now.
modernstony

Post by modernstony »

How can i avoid message "You cannot earn Thropies in this application. Do you still want to start this application" when i using app such as Vitamin or Vitashell,?

This happens when i using different account with AccountSwitcher
chrisssj3

Post by chrisssj3 »

Where are the bubble locations stored? i want to *update* my accounts dump with new folder locations etc..
Also I get you cannot earn thropies.. when starting this application...
Yoti
VIP

Post by Yoti »

modernstony wrote:How can i avoid message "You cannot earn Thropies in this application. Do you still want to start this application" when i using app such as Vitamin or Vitashell,?

+1
Need clean something. No message after reinstalling.
IF SOMEONE HAS AN 07G PSP-3000 PLZ CONTACT ME VIA PM.

Do not forget about adb kill-server. Really.
chrisssj3

Post by chrisssj3 »

I have just re-arranged some bubbles, created a folder and Saved profile. Then switched profiles.
But after switching back. its back again to its default position.....

All my icons are out of wack! (i have like 60 of them in garbled orders..)
Do i need to start over?
Or how do update my homescreen bubbles/folders into the Accountswithcer backup?

edit:
I have resetted my vita etc. and reran the entire procress now i am looking to dump my account but it says, You cant save this account profile was found but some files are missing...
Edit2: for some reason i needed to put manually my act.dat in NTPDRM then dumping worked.
The icons however are totally garbled again when switching accounts! when you have 80 of them its not funny..

BUT lukicly after hours of effort i found a way. and luckily i backuped each accounts APP.DB
So the solution is if u want to keep your custimisation and icon/bubble folders etc.
Is COPY APP.DB for EACH account SEPERATLY to your computer/vita memory card and replace afterwards you would switch. then it works perffect.. :)

Still got the do you want to start this app you cannot earn thropies on my asia psn acc though no idea.. i even synced thropies :(
pendor

Post by pendor »

New build uploaded.
chrisssj3

Post by chrisssj3 »

pendor wrote:New build uploaded.
Great. can you add a way for it to replace the APP.DB in data/PSNswitcher when switching account to UR:shell etc...
That would assist greatly! :)

So i would just backups of my app.db in psnswitcher data map. and then when switch profile that app.db would get loaded from each seperate account?
Many thanks
laurorual

Post by laurorual »

modernstony wrote:How can i avoid message "You cannot earn Thropies in this application. Do you still want to start this application" when i using app such as Vitamin or Vitashell,?

You can avoid this by deleting the savefile from them.
Sadly, deleting the savedata from a game makes you lose your progress...
I'm still looking for some solution but for now that's it :/

Return to “HENkaku”