Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

c1-6775-5 error

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
luis67

c1-6775-5 error

Post by luis67 »

Molecularshell c1-6775-5 error again and again,i tried to format memory card,rebuild database,restore vita via recovery menu and clear all cache and cookies also tried this fix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak5RSRQCMrc but nothing,the first time is working but when i reboot my vita this error appears
Advertising
CPUzX

Re: c1-6775-5 error

Post by CPUzX »

I kept getting that error on Metal Gear Solid HD, so I went into Molecular Shell and deleted my encrypted savedata and also renamed the molecular shell patch for the decryption of the game for it to boot as normal and it worked afterwards. It might have to do with you corrupting a configuration or a file somehow
Advertising
luis67

Re: c1-6775-5 error

Post by luis67 »

CPUzX wrote:I kept getting that error on Metal Gear Solid HD, so I went into Molecular Shell and deleted my encrypted savedata and also renamed the molecular shell patch for the decryption of the game for it to boot as normal and it worked afterwards. It might have to do with you corrupting a configuration or a file somehow
I am using mortal kombat 9 cartidge version but i never had problem with this,the problem is inside molecular shell and i dion't know what to do.

Return to “HENkaku”