Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] RetroArch vpks 18 different cores

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
AdmiralPurple

Re: [RELEASE] RetroArch vpks 18 different cores

Post by AdmiralPurple »

How do i play games with dosbox? I'm experiencing the same issue the people on page 7 were experiencing.
Advertising
Squin49

Post by Squin49 »

AdmiralPurple wrote:How do i play games with dosbox? I'm experiencing the same issue the people on page 7 were experiencing.
I'm pretty sure its not usable yet unfortunately..
I really really hope they put some work into it soon, but i think they are focusing on more popular cores first ;__;
Advertising
Akula

Post by Akula »

Thank god for this, the Neogeo core saved me a shitload of space compared to the Metal Slug Anthology for the PSP.
STLcardsWS

Post by STLcardsWS »

Still a WIP but getting close to the long road of completion: (still alot of good info as is)
http://www.psx-place.com/threads/wip-re ... post-52801

A few things to note in the first post of this OP:
I would disagree here, it not always a good idea to use these. The nigthly's are not STABLE releases therefore there is at times regression on some cores. So if you find something that works stick with it.
Roms has to be unzipped to run, only Final Burn Cores roms has to be in .zip files.
MAME roms as well.
- Some cores need bios files in order to run, that files are copyrighted and you can not ask for them here, but google is your friend ;) . Put all bios in some folder and in settings choose that folder as your bios folder.The exception is NeoGeo, it need "neogeo.zip" in your NEOGEO roms folder. PC Engine need the bios in the roms folder too.
Also note:
prboom.wad only works when in same folder as the wad you launching is in.
humbertosnk

Post by humbertosnk »

Thanks, I edited the first to add the info ;)
jbailey

Post by jbailey »

Has anyone test yabause core that theoretically emulates sega saturn :) ? (my vita is down)
mindglitch

Post by mindglitch »

jbailey wrote:Has anyone test yabause core that theoretically emulates sega saturn :) ? (my vita is down)
i have. i think the last time i tried was around the aug 26th nightly build. i could not get nights into dreams to work like in the videos that are out there. i did get alien trilogy to run but its slooooow. like 2fps. so it does work but nothing is playable yet.
-always use the search function before asking and if you receive help from anyone, say thanks and remember to pay it forward.
[spoiler]#387843 by dgjg0622
Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Me too,i can't install it, i am not back up, i can't update,I want dead[/spoiler]
xylkz

Post by xylkz »

Does someone still have a mame2000 core that works?
mindglitch

Post by mindglitch »

xylkz wrote:Does someone still have a mame2000 core that works?
2016-08-29_RetroArch.7z

http://www79.zippyshare.com/v/kiX03T8E/file.html
-always use the search function before asking and if you receive help from anyone, say thanks and remember to pay it forward.
[spoiler]#387843 by dgjg0622
Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Me too,i can't install it, i am not back up, i can't update,I want dead[/spoiler]
Blankets_McGee

Post by Blankets_McGee »

forgive me if this seems like a stupid question, but is there a way to set two controllers up for using in the RetroArch Genesis core? I don't know how may sega games this pertains to, but one in particular Radical Rex is a two player game that when you do two player its basically "how far can you progress through the levels more than player two." so its only one player on the screen at a time and the other just waits for them to finish or die so they can play. I tried to do this with my sister and when we get to the player 2 screen there is no longet input from the device..although we can still access the quick menu and such with L+R+Start+Select. Also forgive me if i posted this in the wrong section..I searched for a RetroArch Genesis page but maybe was looking in the wrong section? At any rate, I appreciate the help :)
PSVita PCH-1001 64gb WiFi w/ 3.60 HENkaku
CECH-2051A 160gb PS3 w/ REBUG 4.53/Cobra 7.01 + PS2 Plugin CFW
Red SuperSlim on OFW 4.55
PS4 OFW 1.76 + Webkit Access

Return to “HENkaku”