Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can we use psm witheout PC or smartphone?

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
SUUUUUUUUU

Can we use psm witheout PC or smartphone?

Post by SUUUUUUUUU »

Hi,
All is in the title :D
Advertising
HarmfulMushroom

Re: Can we use psm witheout PC or smartphone?

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

No, not possible
Advertising
SUUUUUUUUU

Post by SUUUUUUUUU »

Ah
zekepliskin

Post by zekepliskin »

The Android app is buggy (can crash, garbles the console output as it doesn't seem to parse all the text) but it seems to work fairly consistently if you do it in the right order, which is load AndroidDefiler first and have your ELF selected and ready to go. Only then launch the VitaDefilerClient on the Vita via PSM Unity. Do it the other way round and for my phone (HTC One M8 running a fairly recent CyanogenMod) it seems to crash the app more often.
[TUTORIAL] Install TN-V11/TN-X On Vita FW 3.18

PS Vita 16GB (FW 3.51) - TN-V11 [Quikrazor87], Rejuvenate [Unity 1.06], PS1 Loader [TheFloW]
Nintendo O3DS XL 16GB (SysNAND 11.0) - A9LH, GBA VC, FBI, HBL, SuperCard DSTWO 2GB
Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PS4
SUUUUUUUUU

Post by SUUUUUUUUU »

Ye I already use it, but Im always lazzy to do it again every time :mrgreen:
zekepliskin

Post by zekepliskin »

SUUUUUUUUU wrote:Ye I already use it, but Im always lazzy to do it again every time :mrgreen:
Well it is early days for this exploit, so with time I expect there will be easier ways to do it which don't require tethering to a smartphone to launch the native homebrew via Rejuvenate. A lot of the early original Xbox softmods in the first few years were savedata ones like MechAssault which required you to load a game before you could take control of the hardware. Same with the Vita, exploit savedatas by loading a PSN downloaded PSP game can be replaced with bubbles that boot right to ePSP. It's a constant refinement process by the devs, us non-coders just have to sit tight :-)
[TUTORIAL] Install TN-V11/TN-X On Vita FW 3.18

PS Vita 16GB (FW 3.51) - TN-V11 [Quikrazor87], Rejuvenate [Unity 1.06], PS1 Loader [TheFloW]
Nintendo O3DS XL 16GB (SysNAND 11.0) - A9LH, GBA VC, FBI, HBL, SuperCard DSTWO 2GB
Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PS4
SUUUUUUUUU

Post by SUUUUUUUUU »

Did it too :D
Attachments
2015-11-26-100623.jpg
2015-11-26-100623.jpg (115.49 KiB) Viewed 4648 times

Return to “Rejuvenate”