Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New activation method for PSM

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
DS_Marine
Developer

New activation method for PSM

Post by DS_Marine »

Just a heads up. I missed it because so many spam in between.

Code: Select all

Update on PlayStation®Mobile (PSM)

On March 11, 2015, SCE notified users that they must activate their PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)/PlayStation®TV (PS TV) systems in order to continue playing their PlayStation®Mobile (PSM) content after the termination of the service. However, it has become apparent that even if users activate their devices by following the notified procedure, their devices may become deactivated in certain cases.

In response to the above, we have set a new device activation method and implementation period. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but we ask users to perform device activation by following the instructions below.

Device activation procedure*1:

• Users must update their PS Vita/PS TV systems*2 to the latest system software (version 3.55 and beyond), be connected online, and launch their purchased PSM content between October 13, 2015 and February 29, 2016. Activation will be completed just by launching the content once*3.

*1 Even after users complete the above procedure, if they swap their PS Vita memory cards or backup/restore their PS Vita/PS TV data, they must connect to the network the first time they are accessing PSM content.
*2 Up to three compatible devices (PS Vita, PlayStation®Certified devices) can be activated.
*3 If users deactivate their devices after February 29, 2016, they will no longer be able to play their purchased PSM content on the deactivated devices.
Advertising
ImagePSP-Controlled drone
"Hackers don't have superpowers. Just a hackable PSP and a brain (ships by default on most humans models)" -Wololo
HarmfulMushroom

Re: New activation method for PSM

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

Right I got the same email a few days ago, forgot to make a thread about it! Perhaps this means there is hope for being able to run PSM on 3.52-3.55 afterall
Advertising
zekepliskin

Post by zekepliskin »

HarmfulMushroom wrote:Right I got the same email a few days ago, forgot to make a thread about it! Perhaps this means there is hope for being able to run PSM on 3.52-3.55 afterall
Depends who works on it, I have a feeling as Yifan Lu is stepping back from the scene and he created Rejuvenate it might not happen in the near future...
[TUTORIAL] Install TN-V11/TN-X On Vita FW 3.18

PS Vita 16GB (FW 3.51) - TN-V11 [Quikrazor87], Rejuvenate [Unity 1.06], PS1 Loader [TheFloW]
Nintendo O3DS XL 16GB (SysNAND 11.0) - A9LH, GBA VC, FBI, HBL, SuperCard DSTWO 2GB
Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PS4
Kankertje

Post by Kankertje »

Does it work ?

I understand that this only applies to existing PS Mobile games, not the dev app.

Return to “Rejuvenate”