Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Rejuvenate Inquiry

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
Smoker1

Rejuvenate Inquiry

Post by Smoker1 »

So, when Rejuvenate was ported to the Unity I got the Keys in place in the PC App and I got the 3 Files in my Email. However, since there was nothing to Emulate yet, I waited. Now that there are quite a few interesting Emulators out there now, I have 2 Questions:
Do I have to get new Keys for the Unity and new Files for the Email, or since Unity now does not require new Keys every Day, am I still good to go?
When Installing and running a Emulator, does my Vita have to be Connected the whole time I am using the Emu, or just for Loading/Installing?
I know these kind of Noobish Questions, but it does bring up a few things that (so far) I have not seen explained yet.
Advertising
PS3(BC60GB): 4.65 Rebug CFW
PSP 3000 (03g): 6.20 PRO-C2 (128GB->MicroSD Adapter)
Vita: 3.65 Enso HENkaku - Vita(3G) 400GB+SD2Vita (256GB)
N3DS XL : 11.8 Luma3DS
GPD XD1 (64GB) Rooted
GPD Win1
reprep

Re: Rejuvenate Inquiry

Post by reprep »

If you completed the first setup (3 files thingy and the keys), you can just go with daily setup for PSM+. If there is a problem, you can always go back and erase your keys though.

Vita needs to be connected only when loading the emu .elf, you can then disconnect. With rejuvenate unity, you can connect to PC via wireless, or with rejuvenate android, your phone can do the job.
Advertising
Smoker1

Re: Rejuvenate Inquiry

Post by Smoker1 »

OK cool.
So as for the Files, I have not used the Email App to go through the Process of hitting a File, Close the Email App, Open, hit 2nd, Close, Open, hit 3rd, Close yet. I just placed the Keys in the Unity App and directed the App to them. Only time I connected my Vita to the App, was to find out what the Device Name was so I could figure that out. So while the PC App I have setup with the Files I got for Unity, I have not set up the Vita yet
PS3(BC60GB): 4.65 Rebug CFW
PSP 3000 (03g): 6.20 PRO-C2 (128GB->MicroSD Adapter)
Vita: 3.65 Enso HENkaku - Vita(3G) 400GB+SD2Vita (256GB)
N3DS XL : 11.8 Luma3DS
GPD XD1 (64GB) Rooted
GPD Win1

Return to “Rejuvenate”