Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Unity Rejuvenate. Waiting for vita connection.

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
starglad

Re: Unity Rejuvenate. Waiting for vita connection.

Post by starglad »

for those with this problem, I bring you all the solution lol

ok, I had the same problem today..after trying some things I've managed to solve it..I had already opened the emails(without pressing ok, this is really important in that part), so I didnt need to do this again
ctrl+alt+del and close any vita programs there that are running in second window(actually I recommend you to restart your computer)

how I solved it:
I made a new folder with new files from rejuvenate and PSMToolSetForUnity_1.1.0.7.exe
I connected vita to pc via usb and with wireless(the same network from pc)
I opened unity on my vita and deleted vitadefilerclient in my vita
I closed unity and reopened it in my vita
I ran setup.bat(normally, not in administrador mode) and for the questions I answered:
n
y
1.05 (or 1.06, depends on which one is your version)
and then it asked if I wanted to install vitadefilerclient now and I wrote y
and after it installed I plugged my vita off pc and It was only connected via wifi
and then I just dragged the elf file to run_homebrew_unity.bat and in my vita I've opened vitadefiler client inside unity

PS: I'm pretty sure the part the every1 screws up is the final one..you CANT try to run the homebrew while vita is plugged in computer..everytime I tried to do it with vita plugged, my vitadefilerclient in vita got scr..ed up and I kept receiving "waiting for vita to connect"..no matter if you unplug and retry, if you do this once, you will screw up your vitadefilerclient
Advertising
melter

Post by melter »

still not working for me...
Advertising
isotrex

Post by isotrex »

Anyone encountered this error?

I've followed the guides above. My Vitadefilerclient still gives me that error 80251002.
starglad

Post by starglad »

Folks, what are your vita fw and unity version?

Btw, here is a post of some1 who was hVing the same issue and he managed to solve:

Okay. Found the problem, issue is resolved. Apparently because the computer I use is hard-wired to a network rather than connected through Wi-Fi, I wasn't able to connect the Vita to the PC via Wi-Fi and transfer things correctly. Lucky I had a spare laptop. Transfer went off without a hitch and VitaDefiler's on the Vita. Thanks for the tip and the help. I'll close the other thread as well with the new information. Sorry for any trouble.
isotrex

Post by isotrex »

I'm on Vita 3.18 and Unity 1.05. I'll try to find some wifi card/USB for my PC since I don't have a laptop.
gigazig

Post by gigazig »

starglad wrote:Folks, what are your vita fw and unity version?

Btw, here is a post of some1 who was hVing the same issue and he managed to solve:

Okay. Found the problem, issue is resolved. Apparently because the computer I use is hard-wired to a network rather than connected through Wi-Fi, I wasn't able to connect the Vita to the PC via Wi-Fi and transfer things correctly. Lucky I had a spare laptop. Transfer went off without a hitch and VitaDefiler's on the Vita. Thanks for the tip and the help. I'll close the other thread as well with the new information. Sorry for any trouble.
That issue is unrelated. We already installed VitaDefiler. The issue here is the connection to the Vita fails AFTER VitaDefiler has been installed.
ZombiePrince

Post by ZombiePrince »

3.50 Vita and PSM Unity 1.06 here. I can't even get VitaDefiler installed on my Vita in the first place. I encounter the "appkey not found" error despite all files being in the same directory as setup.bat. If I unplug my Vita from the PC it disconnects too, apparently I can't connect through WiFi.
gigazig

Post by gigazig »

ZombiePrince wrote:
3.50 Vita and PSM Unity 1.06 here. I can't even get VitaDefiler installed on my Vita in the first place. I encounter the "appkey not found" error despite all files being in the same directory as setup.bat. If I unplug my Vita from the PC it disconnects too, apparently I can't connect through WiFi.
You should post your issue on another thread then. This thread is for people who already installed VitaDefilerClient, but failed to get the Vita to connect after.

@starglad: Tried your steps twice but didn't work.
redboyke

Post by redboyke »

i got mine working made a new folder and redownloaded rejuvenate and put the PSMToolSetForUnity_1.1.0.7 inside and then ran setup.BAT you have to make sure you ALLOW particular and open networks on the firewall popup.
the open wifi here blocks ports so i tried with mobile phone as a hotspot and it worked
ZombiePrince

Post by ZombiePrince »

gigazig wrote: You should post your issue on another thread then. This thread is for people who already installed VitaDefilerClient, but failed to get the Vita to connect after.
Got it, thanks for the heads-up.

Return to “Rejuvenate”