Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

emulators and rejuvenate

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
Brad614

emulators and rejuvenate

Post by Brad614 »

How exactly does installing emulators on rejuvenate work? How do they get installed? And do we need to wait for them to be ported or can we install the emulators that are already out there for previous exploits?
Advertising
internally-Blazed

Re: emulators and rejuvenate

Post by internally-Blazed »

Wait for a port. Previously emulators ran on the PSP mode. None of those work with rejuvenate.
Advertising
Im a dragon in the scene. I've modded everything i can get my hands on :)

Learning C for the vita :)
Brad614

Post by Brad614 »

Thanks! So would it be worth even installing rejuvenate now or waiting until its out of public beta and there's more homebrew that is compatible? And Ihave another question. I play a lot of borderlands 2 on my vita and I can no longer enter codes for golden keys since I am not on the latest firmware. I am on 3.51. After rejuvenate will I be able to access psn at all or will I never be able to enter codes for golden keys again? I don't have a ps3 so proxy trick is out of the question and I really ccan't afford to buy another vita just to access psn for things like that. My girl plays little big planet on my vita and she likes playing the online maps but can't anymore because you need the latest firmware so shes pretty upset about that and thinks I need to just update to 3.52
internally-Blazed

Post by internally-Blazed »

Brad614 wrote:Thanks! So would it be worth even installing rejuvenate now or waiting until its out of public beta and there's more homebrew that is compatible? And Ihave another question. I play a lot of borderlands 2 on my vita and I can no longer enter codes for golden keys since I am not on the latest firmware. I am on 3.51. After rejuvenate will I be able to access psn at all or will I never be able to enter codes for golden keys again? I don't have a ps3 so proxy trick is out of the question and I really ccan't afford to buy another vita just to access psn for things like that. My girl plays little big planet on my vita and she likes playing the online maps but can't anymore because you need the latest firmware so shes pretty upset about that and thinks I need to just update to 3.52
At present you need to be on 3.51 otherwise rejuvenate won't work. If you upgrade you will lose it. Right now there's only a few homebrews out, they are still being developed so it depends on what you want. Do you want to keep online play then you'll gave to update and lose ou. Bit
But if you want to wait for a while your can just to see what pans out.
Im a dragon in the scene. I've modded everything i can get my hands on :)

Learning C for the vita :)
Xana

Post by Xana »

Brad614 wrote:Thanks! So would it be worth even installing rejuvenate now or waiting until its out of public beta and there's more homebrew that is compatible? And Ihave another question. I play a lot of borderlands 2 on my vita and I can no longer enter codes for golden keys since I am not on the latest firmware. I am on 3.51. After rejuvenate will I be able to access psn at all or will I never be able to enter codes for golden keys again? I don't have a ps3 so proxy trick is out of the question and I really ccan't afford to buy another vita just to access psn for things like that. My girl plays little big planet on my vita and she likes playing the online maps but can't anymore because you need the latest firmware so shes pretty upset about that and thinks I need to just update to 3.52
PSTV's have been as low as $30, so that's always some viable alternative to buying another vita
gummyworm31

Post by gummyworm31 »

They're not "installed" currently.

RealGB on my vita has to be "sent" from my computer to the vita. I can then un-plug the vita, and play gb games - but if I close PSM dev I must connect the vita to my computer again.

It's not terribly functional yet - but give it some time. We think Unity will be a nice improvement, as it can do some of this stuff wirelessly

Return to “Rejuvenate”