Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Homebrew Black Screen

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
ruyor
Retired Mod

Re: Homebrew Black Screen

Post by ruyor »

I get this problem every now and then. I just close and reopen the dev app on my Vita and try again.

I believe it has something to do with the network connection. One time when I was trying to run a homebrew using the computer at work, it'd do this constantly. Turned out my Vita was connected to the wrong router and connecting it to the proper one (the same one the computer was wired to) made it work correctly again.
Advertising
PCH-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
PCH-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
VTE-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
My PSPs
01g:TA-079v1
01g:TA-086
02g:TA-085v1
02g:TA-085v2
04g:TA-093
09g:TA-095
05g:TA-091
SUPRA718

Post by SUPRA718 »

It happened to me too. I turned on the WiFi on my Vita after and then it worked.
Advertising
PSP 1000 - 6.60 ME-2
PSVITA 1000 - ARK-2 3.36
Skorm

Post by Skorm »

Let it be known this problem defiantly is caused by the wireless network you're connected to. Be sure to double check that the IP your vita is on is consistent with the router your computer is using. In my case I use 2 wireless routers bridged together so when connecting to one it didn't always have to actually connect to that router. I unplugged the one I didn't want it connecting to and sure enough it worked like a charm. Thanks everyone for helping.
Last edited by Skorm on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
internally-Blazed

Post by internally-Blazed »

Yes you need WiFi on for starters, I'm not sure if it uses WiFi or USB to transfer the files but either way keep it on and connected.

Also if your making or compilig the homebrews then make sure you drag the second elf, one with the _ name to run_homebrew.bat
Im a dragon in the scene. I've modded everything i can get my hands on :)

Learning C for the vita :)
poec

Post by poec »

Actually im having the same problem, black screen of death lol, unfortunately my vita and pc doesnt share the same wifi network :x

Return to “Rejuvenate”