Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Wagic remade for Vita?

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
spittnacid

Wagic remade for Vita?

Post by spittnacid »

At first I thought this would only be natural but the more I thought about it, why? What could make it better? The touch screen? Then I got to thinking, CCGs have exploded in the past few years and while Magic will probably always #1 in the physical CCG, games like hearthstone are CRUSHING it in the digital realm.

I highly doubt hearthstone will ever see play on the vita let alone console.. So I say lets make our own CCG that plays like hearthstone using the current code for wagic using cards from a Community poll of ideas.

This home brew will need wifi support and if we do everything right we can design something very ery awesome and all that contributed(s) will see a nice kick back for all they do/did

It will be a CCG very much like hearthstone but completely new yet similarly balanced stuff to where its playable but not copyright infrindgement. Once we get going we can continue to evolve.
Advertising
zeest

Re: Wagic remade for Vita?

Post by zeest »

Let me know if this gets started. I'll work on it as long as you put it up on a repo.
Advertising

Return to “Rejuvenate”